Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since JJ will probably edge out Morrison for the Naismith and Duke is still alive in the NCAAs, I decided to try and find my favorite SportsCenter feature of all time.

I had this sucker on my DVR for six months until I accidentally erased it.

It is filled with so much unintentional comedy gold, you couldn't make it this funny if you tried. (SNL hasn't made anything this good in at least a decade.)

Anyway, if you've never seen it, enjoy.

(Man, I love YouTube!)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
ghoti said:
(Man, I love YouTube!)
I wonder where JJ is gonna end up come draft day. That piece was hilarious. If only he cried.

Oh BTW I love YouTube as well. Here's my contribution from the first Sopranos of the new season. Clicky. She's from NJ in the show so this isn't that far offtopic either.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Those other Colleges booing Redick, namely Maryland just wish they had a player the caliber of Redick.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Some people are just sick man, his sister is only 12 yrs old!.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
neoxsupreme said:
Those other Colleges booing Redick, namely Maryland just wish they had a player the caliber of Redick.

Well he's the best player in the game right now ( in NCAA), and he's destroyed so many Coaches and Fans hopes, it's no doubt he will get boos, but talking about his sister and caling him about 15 times at night is just retarded.

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VC_15 said:
Some people are just sick man, his sister is only 12 yrs old!.
I never would have heard of that sign if a certain attention whore didn't hilariously announce it on SportsCenter.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Maryland fans have no class saying that ish about Redick's sister...

unfortunately, us as fans can tend to cross a line and don't feel threatened to get our asses beat because of it. I'm surprised that Redick hasn't gone nuts about it but as a collegiate and soon to be pro athlete, you have to put up with the garbage that fans spew...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.