Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again, Denver Nuggets power forward Kenyon Martin is fighting the battle of wounded knee.

Already missing reserve Nene, likely for the season, the Nuggets beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 102-91 on Sunday night without their starter Martin.

Six months removed from arthroscopic surgery, Martin has experienced soreness in his left knee since the start of training camp but played through the pain for the first six games of the season.

Nuggets coach George Karl said he was unsure how many games Martin might miss. "There's no question that his knee is very

http://rockymountainnews.com/drmn/nba/article/0,2777,DRMN_23922_4237088,00.html

Looks like the Nuggets need a PF. Hmmm well looking at our roster we sure do have a lot of PF's. I wonder if Kiki will get desperate....and take James, or Rose off our hands. Come on Kiki lets make a deal. :makeadeal

·
NY NY big city of dreams
2,493 Posts
i see isiah flying some where in the air like a vulture waiting to come down to get his lunch......

whos knows............maybe nuggets will trade kmart to the knicks for some expiring contracts and maybe mo taylor......and maybe they just resign nene after the season since his asking price will have to come down.......

not that this trade would do us any good taking on what 6 more years 80 million contract of kmarts....

dam what was kiki somking when he decided to give kmart that kind of money

and by the way this is all just speculation im not saying the knicks are going to get kmart now........and i wouldnt want that player with that contract on the team..........we already had a allan houston and dont need another

·
Sexy Moderator
13,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Chosen I was thinking of grabbing one of their play making point guards. I don't want K-Mart, he had micro knee surgery which is deadly on an athlete. H20/Diceman they all had it and were never the same.

·
Registered
480 Posts
does anybody know who some free agent power forwards next year that we could get with the mle? if you do post some....

·
Registered
555 Posts
Nah, they'll trade Nene but they will wait for Kmart to heal, hes one of their best defensemen, and hes not a bad shooter at all

1 - 7 of 7 Posts