Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, he goes to the Pistons and wins the NBA championship.

Then his alma mater, the University of North Carolina Tarheels, go out and with the NCAA men's basketball championship.

Yeah I know it's sour grapes, but anything that makes Sheed happy... pisses me off.

PBF

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
I don't see why. he was the best player on two Blazer teams that made it to the Western Conference Finals. seems like every Blazer fan owes him at least that much gratitude.

uh oh. I smell another pro-Sheed/anti-Sheed fight a-comin'.

·
Registered
731 Posts
OT (kinda): Somewhere, Sheed is Laughing

I don't think anything related to sheed will ever be OT in this forum..

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
theWanker said:
Not from me. I don't like the guy, but he's not a Blazer anymore. I just thought there was an interesting / amusing parallel there, with Sheed as a common denominator.

PBF

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
theWanker said:
I don't see why. he was the best player on two Blazer teams that made it to the Western Conference Finals. seems like every Blazer fan owes him at least that much gratitude.

If you think we're bad, check out the Crawford thread in the bulls forum. :banana:

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
Sheed is laughing with us, not at us.

No, sorry....at. Definitely at.

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
I dont think that UNC winning the Championship has anything to do with the Blazers, therefore I doubt he is laughing at us for trading him.....

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
Foulzilla said:
If you think we're bad, check out the Crawford thread in the bulls forum. :banana:
yowza. I just did, and it's pretty amazing to see that many posts devoted to a guy who's not even on your team anymore.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
You're right, Sheed is probably laughing some where, but not off the Blazers' record or even UNC winning it all, it's because he's high off the fat blunt on his bottom lip.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
I had thought Steve Smith might also be laughing, but after a competitive tournament, Michigan State was blown out by Baylor in the NCAA last night.
Sorry, Smitty.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts