Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
Should be much more, what they did was totally inappropriate, and 30k is nothing.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
amazing, 25,000 to frank for cursing and only 30,000 to the Kings organization for racial stereotyping.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
wow, talking about a little slap on the wrist. this was beyond basketball. this should have been 1mil imo. 30k seems like they are saying, ok kings you made a no-no, but you said your sorry in papers so we think you learned your lesson so we will only fine you 30k... what a bunch of pussies the nba is filled with. i mean, if coach said 1 more F word im sure he would have gotten that 5k extra to get him up to 30k...just a ****in joke. 1MILLION and nothing less! have some balls nba, obviously they dont. good job commish :naughty:

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
I dont understand how such a "mistake" or "stunt" could only be fined $30K. It was truly unacceptable and very humiliating. I wonder what they base their "fines" on. If lawrence frank was fined $25K, then that "mistake" should have been at least $50K or something.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
I don't see the problem...Detroit is a wasteland.

OK it's not really that bad...but I think $30K or any fine for that matter is overboard. What's a little jabbing going to hurt? Detroit should just come back with their own little snippet of Sacramento or soemthing. The ****ification of America continues...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts