Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Oh, yeah, then there's titillating talk that Miller and Kenyon Martin are having on-and-off-the-court problems. "I know nothing about any off-the-court issues," says someone on the scene who may not be privy to the kind of unpleasantness I'm hearing went down. "I do know when Kenyon first got here last season he got real frustrated with Andre pounding the ball. But I haven't seen any friction this year. Andre does tend to over-dribble, but not as much as Boykins; now he's really hard to play with."

-New York Post
Talk about spoiled.

-Petey

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Plus, I think kidd was the guy that used to kiss Kenyon's knee and make it feel aaaallllllllllllll better.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr.Montross said:
Plus, I think kidd was the guy that used to kiss Kenyon's knee and make it feel aaaallllllllllllll better.
KMart has Kiki for that and more now, it was part of his contract! :D

-Petey

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Krakista said:
Ask anyone whol knows the Filipino language (Tagalog) what kiki means.
ha ha ha.. I just found out what that means!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
haha im filipino wat does it mean never heard that word kiki? lol hindi ko alam

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
pinoyboy231 said:
haha im filipino wat does it mean never heard that word kiki? lol hindi ko alam
You're kidding right? Were you born there? My Filipino friends said that everyone there knows that word. :biggrin: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
we all know they miss each other, but kenyon had his chance to stay. kidd stayed, kenyon did not. we know why, its fine, but dont be pissed at the pg's you have now because you had the chance to stay with one of the games greatest pgs and continue to have success together.

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
NetsanityJoe said:
we all know they miss each other, but kenyon had his chance to stay. kidd stayed, kenyon did not. we know why, its fine, but dont be pissed at the pg's you have now because you had the chance to stay with one of the games greatest pgs and continue to have success together.
Bingo!

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NetsanityJoe said:
Actually the quote came from an article on why Miller is the PG more likely to be traded to the Knicks... LOL

-Petey

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Petey said:
Talk about spoiled.

-Petey
He's a knucklehead...as Star-Ledger noted when he was traded, he gets all amped up, sometimes too amped up and it hurts his game [and sometimes his relationship with teammates].

He wasn't worth what he was paid last year. He isn't worth it this year and judging by his knee problems, he will never be worth it. Besides, he is also older than his NBA bio. He turns 29 next month, not 28.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts