Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He "cut his index finger" severely...while moving boxes in his garage.

Seems odd for someone who's shoulder is hurting, to be moving boxes..and while I ain't saying it's impossible..how does one put your finger through a window moving boxes?

Did he trip?

I wonder if his shoulder gave out (or something) and he fell..cutting your hand has to hurt (I know from personal experience)..he's lucky it didn't damage some nerves.

espn.com

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
man, what a delightfully screwed up season it's been for the Lakers.

unfortunately, I have this nagging feeling that they get all the pieces togther three weeks before playoff time and don't lose another game on the way to a ring. :cry:

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Originally posted by <b>theWanker</b>!
man, what a delightfully screwed up season it's been for the Lakers.

unfortunately, I have this nagging feeling that they get all the pieces togther three weeks before playoff time and don't lose another game on the way to a ring. :cry:
I've been thinking they are just finding ways to rest up their stars before the second half push....

wonder when Gary will get his? BTW-whatever happened to his and Cassell's court date????

·
Registered
539 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rynobot</b>!
karma is a *****!
I agree.

At least he didn't cut the, uh...digit that got him in trouble....

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Seems odd for someone who's shoulder is hurting, to be moving boxes..
Clearly, he has been relegated to living in the garage these days. Just clearing boxes to make room for getting ready in the morning. Time for a new diamond ring.

Dan

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
FYI, there were plenty of people on sports talk radio today here in LA (both hosts and callers) who don't believe the official story. I'm talking die-hard Laker fans who think he hurt his finger in a different, less innocent, fashion.

·
Premium Member
6,992 Posts
Originally posted by <b>FB</b>!

I agree.

At least he didn't cut the, uh...digit that got him in trouble....
I was thinking more for the team. The Lakers got lucky that Malone and Payton wanted to play for cheap so they would have a chance for a ring. Then three out of their big four end up being injured during the season.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts