Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Zidane

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a new member here and just wanted to take a second to send you a quick message. I have been reading up on some of your posts and was very impressed with your knowledge and frankness. I happen to be a moderator on another sports forum that was setup only about 7 weeks ago. We really want to have one of the best NBA forums around and its off to a great start with over 7000 posts and is lead by an experienced team. If you have the time, I would love to have you join me and possible serve as co-moderator of the NBA section. I really like your enthusiasm and know you would be a tremendous asset to our team. I think you'd fit right in with our young demographic fan base of mostly college aged students and graduates...I'm not asking you to leave this site either, just an additional heaven for sports talk. Anyways, feel free to take a look at the forum and let me know if your interested. Thanks!

http://s15.*****************/The_Sports_Summit
its from chiagobears32 with the letters all messed up

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the guys name is ChiGoBears32 he has no posts.Right now im calling shenanigans on this one.Someone is impressed with my knowledge there is no way someone is impressd but on the frank part that is the only true part about it.

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
it's just some moron spamming you (and other members). In the future, just delete said PM's.

It's the same old song and dance..I respect you, Ive read your posts...I'm not trying to steal you..etc...

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hap said:
it's just some moron spamming you (and other members). In the future, just delete said PM's.

It's the same old song and dance..I respect you, Ive read your posts...I'm not trying to steal you..etc...
Alright thanks hap i didn't know what this guy was trying to do.
Erik

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.