Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Illinois winning over Duke

Who's been watching? I am watching Bogut go against Oklahoma, he's playing fairly well. He's just a massive defense presence

Last night I watched Pops Mensa-Bahu, dude is so buff, manhandled Luke Schenscher

·
Registered
427 Posts
Theo! said:
I got Illinois winning over Duke

Who's been watching? I am watching Bogut go against Oklahoma, he's playing fairly well. He's just a massive defense presence

Last night I watched Pops Mensa-Bahu, dude is so buff, manhandled Luke Schenscher
Andrew Bogut is a stud he has such great skills. His court awareness is amazing for a seven footer. He already has great passing skills and is an aggressive rebounder. I think he should go first in the NBA draft he's the total package.

·
Registered
4,759 Posts
Since my bracket is completely screwed now, GO UNC!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I have gotten to see Bogut in the tourney and I am highly impressed by him. I was a little skeptical, but I see why NBA scouts are :drool: over him. He will be great in the NBA. He reminds me of a more athletic Divac with Defense.

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SMDre said:
I have gotten to see Bogut in the tourney and I am highly impressed by him. I was a little skeptical, but I see why NBA scouts are :drool: over him. He will be great in the NBA. He reminds me of a more athletic Divac with Defense.
Yep, he should of got a triple double today. He ended up with something like 11/11/7/2 (blocks), if only his team mates converted he would of had like 11/12 assists. His court vision is amazing, he has eyes in the back of his head. His best asset IMO is his bball IQ, it's through the roof

Speaking of Bogut, his team just pwn3d Oklahoma to 33% shooting...Check the avatar :)

·
Esquire
8,573 Posts
I got O-State on one and the Illini on another.

I said Vermont would beat Cuse. :yes:

·
do better
41,522 Posts
My Bracket=Shredded. Kansas-No elite eight. Syracuse-Not facing Duke. And there are other smaller upsets littering my board.

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My mistakes in my bracket, so far

I picked Alabama over Milwaukee
LSU over UAB
Gonzaga over Texas Tech
Syracuse over Vermont
Charlotte over NC State
Kansas over Bucknell
Oklahoma over Utah

Am I doing well?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Theo! said:
My mistakes in my bracket, so far

I picked Alabama over Milwaukee
LSU over UAB
Gonzaga over Texas Tech
Syracuse over Vermont
Charlotte over NC State
Kansas over Bucknell
Oklahoma over Utah

Am I doing well?
:laugh:

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh. My. God

Deron Williams is amazing, he helped Illinois come back from 15 down with 3 minutes left to take the match in overtime

Illinois are probably my second favourite college team (after the might Utes of course), Deron Williams will be a solid PG in this league

Also, I'd say Channing Frye will be like David Harrison -- Late first round pick, but a solic contributor

1 - 14 of 14 Posts