Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
This pretty much guarantees a lottery pick for the Jazz. AK47 is really blossoming this year as the leader. Can you imagine that team if they manage to pick up Okafor? Harpring's injury might turn out to be a blessing in disguise for them.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
these guys are miracle workers as is. It wouldnt surprise me if Aleksander Pavlovic does his best Peja impersonation and more then make up for Harprings absensce

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
If we want to trade for Hapring, this is the chance. If we put together a good deal, Jazz might pull it. What about Fizer and a protected 1st round pick for MH? Or should we try Fizer for Harpering first? to see if the Jazz bite! :)

·
Old-Timer
2,619 Posts
Originally posted by <b>sp00k</b>!
This pretty much guarantees a lottery pick for the Jazz.
I'd agree they're lottery-bound, but it's only because they're in the West. Sloan is such a great coach; he has a team with one player who's even close to being all-star calibre playing over .500 ball. That's just amazing. It's too bad I always hated Utah because of Karl Malone, because I love Jerry Sloan and always root for him to do well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.