Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This includes CFL and MLB...but yeah...Im going with the leafs...Theyve been first place in the league for a week or 2....Honorable mention would be the Argos who ALMOST made it to grey cup

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by <b>NeoSamurai</b>!
this coming year, im gonna go ahead and say the jays....watch out this year...this team is for real...when jays are in the hunt for the playoffs come september, the blue jay bandwagon will definitely start to get crowded...;)
Naw man... F the bandwagoners, only all of us TRUE Jays fans should be allowed to appreciate this team. :yes:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!
The Leafs will NEVER be the most imprssive Toronto everything.

They're so terrible... at everything. THEY'RE A DISGRACE TO PROFESSIONAL SPORTS. Someone should buy the Leafs and fold 'em. THEY JUST SUCK THAT MUCH.
I dont know if I would go that far, maybe just make them bring down their damn ticket prices :yes: . They are probably the best team in Toronto right now but that not saying much since the only other team playing is the Raps, and they in a slump. But anyways Im really lookin forward to the Jays this year. I really wanna see people in Toronto get behind them.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Of course YOU wouldn't go that far, look at your screen name! :p
HAHA I guess Ive been caught :D .

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
The Leaf's baby! They are tearing it up this year. :D

Guess who's number one in the East! Yes sir.

There are doubters out there. I don't care. This is the year for the white and blue. Imagine how much better they will be when they get all their injured players back.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
It'll NEVER be the Queefs' year! The only way they'll ever win again is if the league downsized all the way to the original 6!

The only time they EVER won the cup was when there were only SIX teams!!! The Clippers could win more championships in that period of time if there were only 6 teams in the NBA! Face it, the Leafs suck, always have sucked, and always WILL suck! Man, they're the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked! Talk about sucking!

·
Registered
605 Posts
It'll NEVER be the Queefs' year! The only way they'll ever win again is if the league downsized all the way to the original 6!

The only time they EVER won the cup was when there were only SIX teams!!! The Clippers could win more championships in that period of time if there were only 6 teams in the NBA! Face it, the Leafs suck, always have sucked, and always WILL suck! Man, they're the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked! Talk about sucking!
HEY, the leafs can beat the clippers in a hockey game....maybe

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
i got nothing against leafs and leaf fans, but really now, with all these injuries, maybe its a sign that the leafs arent meant to win (just yankin' your chain) :p

seriously though, if the leafs did win, i wouldnt mind and id just join in the partying and drinking that would follow from the win....:D

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont know how you all can say TML sucks...they are having a IMPRESSIVE year...considering everyone said their defence would stink going into this season and their defence has been really their best players..and I also do think the Jays could make the playoffs this year...i really do

·
Registered
605 Posts
Originally posted by <b>VinceCarter15</b>!
I dont know how you all can say TML sucks...they are having a IMPRESSIVE year...considering everyone said their defence would stink going into this season and their defence has been really their best players..and I also do think the Jays could make the playoffs this year...i really do
1. deep down inside we all love the leafs, and we all love to make fun of them..

2. jays wont make the playoffs, they got better, but they'll do worse this yea..look at the yankees, and sox..and even the orioles...they went big time fishing into the free agency

·
Registered
605 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MrTasty</b>!
The Ottawa Senators

NOOO lol, the leafs are better, and they'll prove it tonite:yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
895 Posts
I cant wait till the spring. You got playoff hockey, and the Leafs are a lock for the playoffs. You got end of season and playoff basketball which should be fun with the Raps hopefully making it. On top of that you have the Blue Jays starting up their season. Oh yeah did I mention no snow :cool:. And Ottawa will lose tonight :grinning:

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
i like the jays, buts gonna be a tough gettin into the playoffs with the Yankess and Red Sox in the same division.

Leafs..... not much to say, im not a Leaf fan.

Argos, ummm... i dun watch CFL.

Go RAPTORS GO!!!! hopefully they can make the playoffs...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts