Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Originally posted by <b>Budweiser_Boy</b>!

off night for Ottawa. :yes:
Actually i want to agree there..Senators dont usally lose by that margin..So id have to agree with the off night for the sens..But the leafs took advantage of it and i won a 5 buck bet :D..Good Game for Sundin,Roberts and Eddie,,,But Belfour usally dosent have bad games...Sens are going DOWN in rematch as well...i say 3-2 final score(in OT) For Leafs

·
Registered
816 Posts
Oh man, last week my Habs get killed by the leafs, this week my "backup" team gets killed by the leafs. I'll never hear the end of this at school!

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by <b>osman</b>!

Ottawa will lose again to the Leafs this year in the playoffs like every other year!!
Keep dreaming, and hey even if they DO beat them it'll be by pure luck and in the next round they'll lose to the Lightning.

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MrTasty</b>!
Oh man, last week my Habs get killed by the leafs, this week my "backup" team gets killed by the leafs. I'll never hear the end of this at school!
See that's the problem. I only publicise my hatred of the Leafs at playoff time. Of course they never win at playoff time so I always get the last laugh. And then I never talk about the Queefs again unless it's a Raptors vs. Leafs argument. And you obviously know who I take in that.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts