Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this if off topic but, I have been searching for hours on the net but I havent had any luck so maybe you all could help me. I was wondering if any one on the board could tell me how they rated the Bulls players that were left out of NBA live 2002 for ps2 such as Jay Williams, Eddy, Tyson, and Trenton and Roger. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
64 Posts
well jay will and roger mason were still in college when the game was meade. and as for tyson, eddy and trenton, from what i have heard it was becasue when the rosters were made they were not signed by the bulls yet, so they couldnt pu them in the game or something like that. hope that helps

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I understand that but I was looking for maybe a web page that shows you how to create them correctly. With their correct player ratings. Thanks for your help though.

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
I'll leave this on the Bulls Board since this is where you're most likely to find someone who has the info you need. Once a reply is posted, this will be moved to Everything But Basketball.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Bigjad66</b>!
Yeah I understand that but I was looking for maybe a web page that shows you how to create them correctly. With their correct player ratings. Thanks for your help though.
well if you got to: gamefaqs.com if you go on to the nba live 2002 message board and there is a lot of people who posted there created players of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts