Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,655 Posts
Only NBA team that's actually watchable. It's amazing how bad that product has become.

Perfect example of the erosion of skill in the NBA- the Warriors teams of Run TMC w/ Hardaway/Mullin/Richmond were never an elite team but today GSW have Curry/Thompson and they are by far the best team in the NBA.

·
Examiner
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
There are other teams that are pretty watchable... probably not as entertaining.

Hawks, who are the Spurs of East, play amazing team ball with lots of assists.

Wizards with their two guards Wall and Beal are really fun to watch when they run around their crafty big men Nene and Gortat. Best back court after the Warriors splash brothers, IMO.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I actually think the NBA product has improved dramatically from the low of the late 90's when the likes of Latrell Sprewell and Allen Iverson were stars. Teams are back to playing defense and the stars are staying out of trouble off the court (for the most part, sorry Ty Lawson).

·
Premium Member
33,655 Posts
Yeah, of course Spurs are the gold standard. I can think of 3-4 teams that are worth watching and a few individual players, but the majority of the NBA is hot garbage.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Are you guys looking at the playoffs right now? I think the nets are heading straight to be the east contenders, and why not win the chip this year. I'm a wizards fan, and we struggled a lot with them this year. Do you guys think the Bucks have any chance of moving forward?
Moved to this thread since it was off topic in "Former Catamounts".

I love NBA basketball. Big Celtics fan but once they lose to the Nets I'll be rooting for the Bucks. I think I would be asking if the Nets have any chance of moving forward ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts