Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone watch this game? I missed it unfortunately. Was it a defensive scheme that worked on the Suns, or were the suns just ice cold a la the clippers agasint the suns the other night? If it was the former, then the clippers should memorize this game to see what they can do to have such success agasint such a potent offense.

Just curious to hear from anyone who watched the game.

· Your Humble Homer
11,071 Posts
I didn't watch the game. But, I do know that the Suns offered a 100,000$ to the Nets
to allow the Suns to score. But New Jersey declined the offer and the Suns kept shooting at the rim until it broke.

They were pretty off tonight. Last time they were off their game was against the Kings when they got blown out as well. I hope they bounce back tomorrow or this is going to be a long road trip for them.

· Registered
730 Posts
More proof that every team has a bad game. I love how everybody was saying that Phoenix is clearly a dominant team over the Clippers, even though the blowout game was clearly a mix of a bad game for the Clippers and a red hot game for Phoenix. Sure Phoenix is still better than the Clippers, but I never believed that they were absolutely dominant.

· Registered
4,729 Posts
The Nets came out strong in this game. Considering it was their 2nd game in a back to back (they played Detroit last night where they also won), they played excellent team and man to man defense. Kidd was able to neutralize Nash and take him out of his game. However, another thing that didn't go well for the Suns was that they were also shooting terribly in that game. Nash and Amare were terribly off, it was only Marion who shot well for them. It was a good team win for the Nets, lets give them some credit. But I'm certain that the Suns will bounce back and come out strong in their next few games.

Reactions: Free Arsenal
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.