Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long before this team is a serious contender? I just read an article where they are going to try and sign Brent Barry and Kenyon Martin this upcoming offseason. WOW!

Miller,Boykins
B.Barry,Lenard
Anthony,Skita
Martin,Anderson
Nene',Camby

That is very nice my friends!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
If they keep winning like the way they are, there will be a lot of free agents wanting to play for them -- to an extent Kobe. Martin and Barry will be lucky to get a call from them. There will be a number of good free agents next season from Kobe to Barry. In the mix, you also have Wallace, McDyese, Malone, Martin, Kukoc(He is one of my favorite players), Gugliato, etc. Denver should have many choices on how to spend their money.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Im really impressed with they way they set this team up in the offseason. The drafted Melo who is supposed to be their star player but surrounded him around many other capable proven nba talents. They picked up a solid true PG in Andre Miller. They have a solid and still improving Nene. THey picked up solid role players in Jon Barry, Vashon Leanord. And a guy who proved last year he is gonna bring it off of the bench in Earl Boykins. and they still have potential in Skita. Very nicely set up team.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts