Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

OT: Pau Gasol's Career Night!

579 views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  GNG 
#1 ·
44 points 9 rebounds 17-27 fg

Memphis up 97-96 with 41 seconds to go in 4th

#3 ·
Re: Pau Gasol's Career Night!

Good thing Pau got that outa his system tonight.

#7 ·
Re: Pau Gasol's Career Night!

OMG.. Ray Allen is incredible. :eek8: :eek8: Just in their last game against the Spurs, he hit a game winner when the Spurs were up 102-100 (I think) and he hits a 3 pointer with a few secs left. Tonight, he did it again. Unbelievable. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Reactions: Carbo04
#8 ·
Pau got 44? Dang. Hope he doesnt do that to us tomorrow!!! :banana:

#9 ·
Good thing he got hot today b/c I don't think we would have been able to deal w/ that. What's the chances of him repeating a performance like this on us tomorrow? Good thing we're playing @ home & Memphis has to play a back-to-back.

#11 ·
45 minutes for Gasol tonight, and he has to play tomorrow against the hottest team in the league. Sure hope he comes out with that kind of fire again. He had 20 points just in the fourth quarter, but just didn't get a whole lot of help from his teammates.

He's not the player of the week twice this month for nothing.

Mike Miller only played 25 minutes and didn't do much until the last three minutes of the game. Hopefully, he'll be ready to go.

#12 ·
G-Force said:
Gotta love Ray Ray. I'm looking forward to next season as the Supes are looking a heck of allot better since making some key trades for Watson and Wilcox.

You guys are looking good for next year. the sonics have long, athletic, young bigs and of course your two superstars and 2 young, true PGs. Trading away Radman (very poorman's rashard lewis) did wonders for you guys, it gave you someone who can play in the post. However, I think you guys need a veteran big guy in there to show all those young guys the ropes.

#13 ·
G-Force said:
Gotta love Ray Ray. I'm looking forward to next season as the Supes are looking a heck of allot better since making some key trades for Watson and Wilcox.
is Wilcox gonna be on the Sonics next yr?

I agree though, Sonics have done a good job developing their big men IMO. They've given Swift, and the other big man time. I haven't heard much from Ridnour...then again, with Watson playing well, Rid might be on the bench or on his way out...

#14 ·
Rawse said:
45 minutes for Gasol tonight, and he has to play tomorrow against the hottest team in the league. Sure hope he comes out with that kind of fire again. He had 20 points just in the fourth quarter, but just didn't get a whole lot of help from his teammates.

He's not the player of the week twice this month for nothing.

Mike Miller only played 25 minutes and didn't do much until the last three minutes of the game. Hopefully, he'll be ready to go.
Grizz killed the Nets last time...that's all I remember last time these two met lol...

Gasol has been playing great...we're gonna need Collins to do what it do against Gasol. Cliff I'm sure will see action, as well as Krstic...

#15 ·
Mogriffjr said:
Grizz killed the Nets last time...that's all I remember last time these two met lol...

Gasol has been playing great...we're gonna need Collins to do what it do against Gasol. Cliff I'm sure will see action, as well as Krstic...
If Frank is smart, he'll play Cliff a lot of minutes this next game. He defends Gasol better than almost any player in the league.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.