Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
69,620 Posts
Mark Jackson on the halftime just said I feel so cheap for saying yes so many times LOL @ the hall of fame list

BTW they are showing that Vince T-mobile ad too much, I am getting bored with it.

·
Registered
954 Posts
i don't know...i may be a hater but i still think detroit is so overrated. I've never seen a team play such physical defense and never get called for fouls. Yet when i saw raja bell on prince body him up, it's a foul. If refs were consistent then half the pistons team would foul out by the end of the game...but that's just my feelings on them.

·
Legal Smeagol
30,698 Posts
kidd2rj said:
i don't know...i may be a hater but i still think detroit is so overrated. I've never seen a team play such physical defense and never get called for fouls. Yet when i saw raja bell on prince body him up, it's a foul. If refs were consistent then half the pistons team would foul out by the end of the game...but that's just my feelings on them.
But that's what helps in the playoffs, when the refs allow lots more contact overall...

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
The Suns let this 1 slip away. Nash got outplayed by another top point guard in Billups. His chances for a 2nd straight MVP looks like it's slipping a bit now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.