Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BasketballBoards.net > Northwest Division > Portland Trail Blazers
Users Browsing Forum: (HOWIE)

So here it is 8 a.m. pacific standard time and I have the place all to myself. Have you ever wondered how many posters come through this fourm in a given day? Got me wondering about that this morning with it being really slow.

Let us know when you come into the forum and how often you visit. Heck, do a screen print and show who else is on when you come in.

Just an idea of a bored poster! :D

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Users Browsing Forum: (Hap, Aly, MAS RipCity, MARIS61, bballer27, Target, Blazer Freak, HOWIE)

9:50 am

How about when you come into the forum you post that you were here? Nice to have some company! :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Users Browsing Forum: (Storyteller, Masbee, ABM, HOWIE, Billy, cimalee, dr_a2k, Iwatas, Todd, Son of Bintim)

Im here.:yes:

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
I typically do most of my browsing during the later hours when it seems the site is just about dead.

Most of my time on the site is between 10:00 pm and 4:00 am. (All times PST for me.)

It's amazing how dead the site gets over night. There will be maybe 20-30 people browsing the entire board.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Users Browsing Forum: (jvanbusk, Peja Vu, HearToTemptYou, Discovery69, Crazy Fan From Idaho, riehldeal, Son of Bintim, e_blazer1) Moderated By ------------- ABM, Ed O, Hap

I check in several times each day. Who knows, there might even be some actual Blazer news sometime. ;)

·
What Do You Know??? Shaqtus
20,601 Posts
Users Browsing Forum: (Skelton, HearToTemptYou, Talkhard, Ukrainefan, OvrTheShoulda, Blaze_Rocks)

and ME

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Users Browsing Forum: (talman, CatchNRelease, Tommyboy, Swoosh, allee2003, statman, chris_in_pdx, TheoSaysNo)

I can only come on after 9 or 10 because I have dial up, and don't want to tie up lines. If I get a break at work I'll check up some times, but my boss doesn't like it when I'm checking the boards during work.(He's not much of a Blazer fan.)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Users Browsing Forum: (BlayZa, Backboard Cam, Iwatas, keebs3)

Its just after 1 AM pacific. My browser is always on this page, I never close the window.

I actually read it daily, sometimes several times an hour. But then sometimes I go days without checking it. I'm pretty random about it.

JMK

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
Users Browsing Forum: (Yao Mania) :wave:

I usually don't browse around the Blazers forum, but I just happen to click on a lot of threads from the forum that are on the Latest Thread Discussion on the homepage.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Users Browsing Forum: (trifecta)

I check in several times in both the early morning (I often see ABM as the only other one online) and in the evening.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Users Browsing Forum: (THE'clip'SHOW, ABM, Stallion, Ukrainefan, Target, HOWIE)

...and there he is, now don't make any noise, we don't want to scare him off.

Hi ABM! :wave:

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Originally posted by <b>HOWIE</b>!
Users Browsing Forum: (THE'clip'SHOW, ABM, Stallion, Ukrainefan, Target, HOWIE)

...and there he is, now don't make any noise, we don't want to scare him off.

Hi ABM! :wave:
Just for the record, I usually have a browser open to this board - even though I "may" actually be working, or have other browsers open, viewing other sites.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :laugh:

·
Registered
678 Posts
I get on here all the time, but I don't have my password saved so I only logon when I post--which isn't that often. I read almost everything on here though.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Users Browsing Forum: (tlong, ABM, Blazer Ringbearer, LongtimeLurker, Lakota_Blazer, Swoosh, yangsta, The Pup, Scout226)

I pretty much have 2 browsers on this site at all times.. One at work and one at home. So basically I'm on during work hrs which is anywhere between 5am and 4pm and sporadically in the evenings and weekends..

Scout

CORRECTION: I meant to say, I only visit this site at work during my break and lunch time. :grinning:

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Scout226</b>!
Users Browsing Forum: (tlong, ABM, Blazer Ringbearer, LongtimeLurker, Lakota_Blazer, Swoosh, yangsta, The Pup, Scout226)

I pretty much have 2 browsers on this site at all times.. One at work and one at home. So basically I'm on during work hrs which is anywhere between 5am and 4pm and sporadically in the evenings and weekends..

Scout
So where are you, Scout?

Users Browsing Forum: (Hap, talman, Scarlett Black, Lakota_Blazer, Swoosh, yangsta, Lachlanwood32, Reep, Rosered, jwhoops11, chris_in_pdx, e_blazer1)

2:35 pm PDT and you're still not back from lunch? ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts