Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone hear catch the Clippers game last night? I did not see it but someone told me Q went off for like 36 points but more impressively to me was he had 8 threes! WOW!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,438 Posts
Originally posted by <b>giusd</b>!
He was hot last night. Did anyone notice he is shorter than jaric. I was under the impression he was more like 6'7" or so but he looked more like 6'4" or 6'5".

david
Q is listed at 6'5", which would imply that his position is shooting guard. However, he's got to be one of the best rebounding guards in the league, as he averages about 6 boards/game.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,909 Posts
Originally posted by <b>giusd</b>!
He was hot last night. Did anyone notice he is shorter than jaric. I was under the impression he was more like 6'7" or so but he looked more like 6'4" or 6'5".

david
I would venture to say Q is probably 6'2" or 6'3" since he is listed at 6'5" and I've seen him next to a couple 6'5" players and look a tad bit shorter.

But, like Dwayne Wade, sometimes height is seriously overrated.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RetroDreams</b>!


I would venture to say Q is probably 6'2" or 6'3" since he is listed at 6'5" and I've seen him next to a couple 6'5" players and look a tad bit shorter.

But, like Dwayne Wade, sometimes height is seriously overrated.
Q is a legit 6'5". At the very least he's 6'4 1/2". I've seen him a few times in person. Definitely bigger than 6'2" or 6'3".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by <b>RetroDreams</b>!

As have I... I went to quite a few DePaul games when he was there. 6'4" MAX with his good shoes.
You're right RetroD. 6'5" is very very generous for Q. I believe he is a shade over 6'3".

But I guess let's not miss the point. He plays big. He's played big since his days at DePaul and yes even at Whitney Young. The kid is a monster on the boards and has huge ups. He'll have a nice career at SG for some team... perhaps even the Clips :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,076 Posts
A bit OT but.....

Hassan Adams from Arizona is the next Q. I've never heard his name mentioned on these boards really, but I'm a huge fan of his game. I hope he declares early and yes.. I hope the Bulls draft him. He's already got a pro game.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,076 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Darius Miles Davis</b>!
You guys are all wrong. Back in the day, I used to play flag football with Q, and I can assure you he's not an inch over 3 feet tall.
HAHA DMD. From my limited life experience, any statement that starts with <i>'back in the day......'</i> usually is full of holes. :D
 

·
Oladipo for the people
Joined
·
48,150 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Darius Miles Davis</b>!


Q is listed at 6'5", which would imply that his position is shooting guard. However, he's got to be one of the best rebounding guards in the league, as he averages about 6 boards/game.
Agreed, hes definatly a great rebounder for his height.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,922 Posts
My Clips were just here in Miami and I went to the game...

Q is no taller than 6'4.

I hate to start another debate, but how many of you honestly think if we did make a deal JC would be enough to land Q?

I think Q is having more of a breakout year than JC...

Obviously they are different players, but that's not the point...
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top