Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about going to one of the playoff games... I'm wondering what the good seats are? I see the most spendy ones (at a wopping 20 bucks) are 200 level. The lower level ones are cheaper. I'm assuming thats because you can only see the entire rink from above, and lower level you can get the right depth perception..

So for people who have gone, is it worth it to sit closer to the action? Or better to have the good view?

Thanks, any other info would be greatly appriciated!

JMK

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
keebs3 said:
I am thinking about going to one of the playoff games... I'm wondering what the good seats are? I see the most spendy ones (at a wopping 20 bucks) are 200 level. The lower level ones are cheaper. I'm assuming thats because you can only see the entire rink from above, and lower level you can get the right depth perception..

So for people who have gone, is it worth it to sit closer to the action? Or better to have the good view?

Thanks, any other info would be greatly appriciated!

JMK

I haven't been for YEARS, but I can tell you that sitting close to the action is AWESOME. The best is to sit in the front row and bang on the glass, and talk trash, every time a player from the opposing team comes near you! :biggrin: It's GREAT! If you have the money to sit close (not sure how much it is), do it. You'll have a lot of fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts