Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't very often run into an idea too weird even for me to contemplate, but the instructions for Cat Box Cake may have done the trick.
A cake is baked in a sheet pan, then placed in a (presumably new, unused) cat box. It is frosted with white icing to which rice krispies are added, to give it a "sandy" texture. Topped with a few green sprinkles, as some cat litters have chlorophyll in them. And as thecoup de grace , it is decorated with Tootsie Rolls to represent, well, you know....

I don't think I should bring that one to the Blazers! What if they thought it was real?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Sounds like the worm cakes we used to make in scouts. It is chocolate cake with oreos sprinkled on top and you mix gummi worms in with the cake. My friend's mom did it one year and put a pile of dog poop on it made with appropriate colored frosting with captain crunch mixed in swirled into a little pile of poo.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Let me share with you a cake that my friends showed up at my door one night at 1am with.
There was no occasion, they just felt like making a cake that was going to mess with my head.
I'll give anyone a cookie who knows what website the cake idea is from :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/zoonchild/100_1461.jpg

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
cpt.napalm said:
Sounds like the worm cakes we used to make in scouts. It is chocolate cake with oreos sprinkled on top and you mix gummi worms in with the cake. My friend's mom did it one year and put a pile of dog poop on it made with appropriate colored frosting with captain crunch mixed in swirled into a little pile of poo.
Hmmm...GIRL Scouts?

When I was a scout we did manly things like whittlin'. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
That was the bake sale we did to raise money so no one had to pay for their own pinewood derby cars. It wasn't like we were making drapes.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Hey, MARIS61, your tagname caught my eye. I took the tour of Yankee Stadium yesterday and saw a picture of Roger Maris on the wall next to the Yankee locker room. I was pointing out the picture to my girlfriend and telling her about his record-breaking season.

The tour was excellent, by the way. We got to go down on the field, tour the monument section out in center field, visit the locker room, and sit up in the press box.

One thing did surprise me, though. Yankee Stadium looks a lot smaller in person than it does on TV.

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
Talkhard said:
Hey, MARIS61, your tagname caught my eye. I took the tour of Yankee Stadium yesterday and saw a picture of Roger Maris on the wall next to the Yankee locker room. I was pointing out the picture to my girlfriend and telling her about his record-breaking season.

The tour was excellent, by the way. We got to go down on the field, tour the monument section out in center field, visit the locker room, and sit up in the press box.

One thing did surprise me, though. Yankee Stadium looks a lot smaller in person than it does on TV.
Depends on the size of your TV. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
cpt.napalm said:
goatse, where is my cookie?

By any chance do you have stairs in your house?
Can't speak for the other guy, but yes ... I am protected.

Didn't think I would ever say this on this board, but there are a few ... graphic cakes in this thread.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
cpt.napalm said:
goatse, where is my cookie?

By any chance do you have stairs in your house?
I give you an imaginary e-cookie. Sorry, I forgot to mention that details applied.
Ummm, I don't get the stairs comment. o_O?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts