1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
what does it say?

·
VAUDEVILLE VILLAIN
8,828 Posts
i have no idea what makes him a "warier". he did go to battle but it wasnt really against worthy opponents

·
All my teams suck
8,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just thought it was . . . .you know . . . . interesting . . . .and different.

You know, he does idolize Dennis Rodman, so . . . . .

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
ChemicalCutthroat said:
i have no idea what makes him a "warier". he did go to battle but it wasnt really against worthy opponents
It's the name of his god-awful record label.

Featuring the new CD by Allure out Nov. 27th!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,634 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
He's the only guy in the league who could pull something like that off. Rip Hamilton did something similar last year when he had his hair conrowed to match a tred of a certain kind of tire as a promotion during a game so why not. It's great marketing although I highly doubt anyone will run out to get either products because of their ideas though. When Ron gets that tattooed on his face then we'll really have something to talk about.

·
VAUDEVILLE VILLAIN
8,828 Posts
reganomics813 said:
He's the only guy in the league who could pull something like that off. Rip Hamilton did something similar last year when he had his hair conrowed to match a tred of a certain kind of tire as a promotion during a game so why not. It's great marketing although I highly doubt anyone will run out to get either products because of their ideas though. When Ron gets that tattooed on his face then we'll really have something to talk about.
and i wouldnt doubt he does it either

·
Registered
8,634 Posts
jizzy said:
lol, No the idea is hot not the Warier thing.
No, the idea is terrible. It's LOOKS pathetic.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Chaser 55 said:
"Tru Warier"
So today we've learned Ron Artest can't spell on a 2nd grade level.

-Petey

·
Registered
14,842 Posts
I wuld do one of those things that Ron has but I don't wanna mees up my hair.

·
VAUDEVILLE VILLAIN
8,828 Posts
ToddMacCulloch11 said:
I remember when that stuff was cool. Back when I was in 3rd grade.
when i was in elementary school kids would shave their football numbers in the back of their head. it was ridiculous.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
While none of us might like it, he's keeping in his own self proclaimed 'ghetto' roots. I knew kids who were definately rockin' that look back in the day. What better oldschool promotion can you get?

Link

"I’m a ghetto-type guy. I’ll be ghetto for the rest of my life. But at the same time, there’s a lot of kids who look up to me. For that, I’ll change." – Ron Artest

He might have tried to change but you can't take the kid out of Ron Artest. He's just appealing to the people he'd want picking up the albums. And as this thread proves it's working because we're are talking about it and knows what it's about. Maybe somebody reading this will check it out because of this, that's all he wants.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts