Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy is f'n hard! i just watched the end of the OK - state game this guy is the ****!! his stroke is so sexy...

We need to draft him!

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
If he's in the second round we should definitely pick him up. He'd instantly become our best shooter

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Salim :censored: Stoudamire. It may take a while for me to get over the game, but he is a great shooter, I doubt that he will be in the second round.

·
bbb
4,548 Posts
This guy is Sick!!.... We should really draft... This guy will be awesom beside LBJ

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
I thought we had a conditional second rounder? I could easily be wrong however

·
bbb
4,548 Posts
King Bron 4 said:
The Cleveland Cavaliers do not own a first or second round pick in the 2005 NBA Draft.
aww..Seriously?

·
Registered
255 Posts
lol thats kind of funny... the bulls and cavs both dont have any picks in this next years draft.... as for Salim... you guys drafted a shooter in this years draft you just need to actually play him :banana:

One thing i have to say the Bulls and Cavs are the future of this division and cant wait to play you guys on Thursday :clap:

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Deng101 said:
lol thats kind of funny... the bulls and cavs both dont have any picks in this next years draft.... as for Salim... you guys drafted a shooter in this years draft you just need to actually play him :banana:

One thing i have to say the Bulls and Cavs are the future of this division and cant wait to play you guys on Thursday :clap:

The Cavs have a much brighter future then the Bulls do but it will be awhile until someone is better then the Pistons. (If anyone were going to do it soon, I would pick the Cavs though) The Cavs don't need Salim because they already have Luke Jackson, who is just as good in my mind. I know he didn't do anything this year but since you already have him, he would be a much cheaper plan.

·
Registered
255 Posts
ill let that hate remark slide by since im on a cavs board but just wanted to add that Larry Brown might be done after this season and Detroit while a great playoff team i dont think is a great regular season team even though they will win the division this year.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Deng101 said:
ill let that hate remark slide by since im on a cavs board but just wanted to add that Larry Brown might be done after this season and Detroit while a great playoff team i dont think is a great regular season team even though they will win the division this year.
I live in Chicago I can hate on the bulls. Don't believe anything Larry says. The team said he is coaching friday night.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts