Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sad to see SB choke away the playoffs like that. I was pulling for them because ultimately I believe that whats good for one SUNY athletics program is good for all of them. Hopefully they can make the playoffs next year with the possibility of a CAA at large bid

·
Registered
8,844 Posts
Sad to see SB choke away the playoffs like that. I was pulling for them because ultimately I believe that whats good for one SUNY athletics program is good for all of them. Hopefully they can make the playoffs next year with the possibility of a CAA at large bid
They are going to make it this season........sorry.

·
Bill Herrion anti-apologist
2,193 Posts
Almost no chance SBU is in now, IMO. Too many 8-3 power conference teams. Team was pretty overrated as is ... that said, if it comes down to Lehigh v. SBU, SBU has to be in first.

·
Registered
8,844 Posts
Almost no chance SBU is in now, IMO. Too many 8-3 power conference teams. Team was pretty overrated as is ... that said, if it comes down to Lehigh v. SBU, SBU has to be in first.
Almost no chance????.......LOL. What are you smoking? 20 teams make it in........9-2 with wins over the Patriot champ and Army and 1 of those 2 losses coming to Syracuse.........yeah, right.

·
Bill Herrion anti-apologist
2,193 Posts
Almost no chance????.......LOL. What are you smoking? 20 teams make it in........9-2 with wins over the Patriot champ and Army and 1 of those 2 losses coming to Syracuse.........yeah, right.
Have you seen their other 7 wins? That conference is wretched. Do I think they're a top 20 team? Yes. But there are SO many teams that will finish 8-3 that I think it's a 50/50 call right now. The CAA alone is going to have 4-5 at 8-3. Should SBU get in over any of them? I wouldn't think so.

Maybe CCU will choke.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts