Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that game is crazy 3 missed fg's by feely.Seattle wins.By a Brown fieldgoal.Lets go Hawks.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
What a game. They looked cooked after Manning led the Giants down the field in the 4th, but I guess the 3rd time wasn't the charm for Feely this week.

Such a great win.

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh i thought we lost when Feely kicked the first one and the giants were running out on the field and then they saw it didn't go_One of the most exciting games i ever watched.

·
Registered
936 Posts
At first I was thinking "the better team didn't win" and then I thought "the kicker is part of the team," then I said, "then the best team won."

Go Seahawks!!!

p.s. they must start playing better offense again....and soon. Giants played good defense, but Seattle should have moved the ball better in the 4th and O.T. - period.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,985 Posts
The Professional Fan said:
At first I was thinking "the better team didn't win" and then I thought "the kicker is part of the team," then I said, "then the best team won."

Go Seahawks!!!

p.s. they must start playing better offense again....and soon. Giants played good defense, but Seattle should have moved the ball better in the 4th and O.T. - period.
They'll play better offense when they play the 9ers in two games.

A big thank you from a Cowboy fan! But we have to take care of business @ NY this week.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Blazerfan024 said:
Jeremy Shockey Celebrating a little to soon on Feelys first field goal...

gotta love it! What a ****ing crazy game. everytime I thought they were done, they had another chance....craziest game. Awesome for the 'Hawks though, even if it was an ugly kind of win, a W is a W. Thank God for the 12th man....11 false starts for NY....just awesome.

·
100% Shaolin Sword Style
701 Posts
Hasselbeck's statements after the game were dead on. Last year the Hawks were the team that could not catch a break. This year is a entire 180.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Ok so let me get this straight. Everything non basketball related get's kicked to the off topic forum except Seattle Seahawk football talk?

I think the rest of us should expect the same curtousy from the powers that be if our topics don't excite them as much as the Seahawks do.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
mediocre man said:
Ok so let me get this straight. Everything non basketball related get's kicked to the off topic forum except Seattle Seahawk football talk?

I think the rest of us should expect the same curtousy from the powers that be if our topics don't excite them as much as the Seahawks do.

It is sports related, and is the ONLY local NFL football team near WASHINGTON/OREGON. Maybe instead of complaining you shouldnt click the SEAHAWKS threads anymore.

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
Blazer Bert said:
Blazerfan024, that is a classic clip. An instant classic.

:rotf:
Yeh beat me to it..I was just going to post that. I laughed my *** off last night when they showed that on ESPN.

I was supposed to go up for that game but decided not to at the last minute.. :curse: :curse:

·
Registered
7,834 Posts
Blazerfan024 said:
It is sports related, and is the ONLY local NFL football team near WASHINGTON/OREGON. Maybe instead of complaining you shouldnt click the SEAHAWKS threads anymore.
I don't mind the Seahawk threads used to hate them to be honest but am being swayed by their play this year...but this comment is kind of funny coming from the MOD of the Seahawks forum.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Blazerfan024 said:

I'll click on whatever threads I want to, and as for the "ONLY local NFL football team" garbage....who cares. The Seattle Seahawks are just that, a different states team. When I tried to start threads regarding the other pro sprots teams that border Oregon they were deleted.

What bothers me the most is that you yourself have a forum to discuss the Seahawks specificly, yet my thread of different sports teams in the area that aren't so easy to discuss was moved to off topic.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Great game! I picked it as the one Seahawk game I go to each year and it turned out to be a great one! The crowd was NUTS!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
mediocre man said:
I'll click on whatever threads I want to, and as for the "ONLY local NFL football team" garbage....who cares. The Seattle Seahawks are just that, a different states team.

What bothers me the most is that you yourself have a forum to discuss the Seahawks specificly, yet my thread of different sports teams in the area that aren't so easy to discuss was moved to off topic.

Thats right u can click on any thread u want, but if you dont like what u see than maybe you should keep it to yourself so you dont take a thread off what the topic was. Its like your are just looking for something to complain about.

Maybe you should PM a mod of this forum and ask why your threads were deleted...

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Seahawks may be the worst 9-2 team of all time. Barely beating the 49ers? And then you only beat the Giants because they shot themselves in the foot with 10 false start penalties? How many yards did Seattle give up yesterday? About 500? And 25 first downs? And nearly 50% 3rd down efficiency for the Giants? I thought defense was supposed to be their strength. At home, when an opponent bends over to the tune of 16 penalties for 114 yards, you should drill them.

Hawks will go 2-3 (wins vs. San Francisco and at Green Bay, losses @ Philadelphia, @ Tennessee and vs. Indy) to end the season. 11-5 and a respectable season, but just a footnote to another inevitable first-round playoff loss.

Why do you Seahawks fans even bother? They are perennial let-downs once they get to the end of the season/playoffs. Are you really gluttons for punishment to that extent? If you had some sort of connection to the team other than "well, they are the team that is 180 miles away, and that's the best we've got," I might respect that. But don't just be a lemming and buy into them because they are what is shoved down your throats on a daily basis.

I can't wait to watch the Hawks go down in the playoffs. Hopefully it will be in Seattle, so I can watch the morons up there crying in their garlic fries and screaming "Why me?" Nothing better than watching a bunch of delusional egomaniacs get their come-uppance. You are Seattle. You will always suck. It is your destiny.

-Pop

1 - 20 of 35 Posts