Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I'm an avid hilarious sports pictures collector. Anyone wanna help me out? I don't need those stupid "OH LOOK HIS PANTS FELL DOWN" pictures, but unintentional hilarity. I can give you guys a few examples. If anyone wants to help me, thanks alot.

TSN

Attachments

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
white360 said:
The tennis one is good. Look in the NBA General, there's alot of pic's like that there, but have to look around a little
Ok, I'm obviously missing something here. I see the humor in all of those except the tennis - all I see there is a woman playing tennis, keeping her eye on the ball.

barfo

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
barfo said:
Ok, I'm obviously missing something here. I see the humor in all of those except the tennis - all I see there is a woman playing tennis, keeping her eye on the ball.

barfo
I *think* the humor, is that she was sayin' to herself:

"See the ball...! Be the ball...! OH ****... here it comes!" As it hits her in the forehead.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the tennis one is hilarious because of the look on her face. Yeah, the outlaw one is in the right direction, I have a bunch of those.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts

I guess the fact that he's a male figure skater explains the facial expression...

·
Registered
539 Posts
And now we know why most bikers wear black shorts... :rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts