Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to log in long enough to post that that was EASILY the worst half-time show I have ever seen that did not include a performance by child molesting Michael.

C'Mon. Janet hamming it up, followed by P-Diddy phoning it in, followed by Nelly retreading a played out hit, followed by Kid Rock retreading two played out hits followed by Janet retreading a long lost played out hit...

followed by -- good God -- Justin.

That just plain sucked.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Am I hearing this right? Did Janet Jackson just show her boobs to 100 million people? Thats what I was just told

·
Our Sentence Is Up
40,250 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rlucas4257</b>!
Am I hearing this right? Did Janet Jackson just show her boobs to 100 million people? Thats what I was just told
Goddamnit. I missed that. I was reading about banditry in South Africa instead of watching the halftime show.

I hope Carolina can win. Something about me just would like to see the Patriots lose. I like disapointed New Englanders.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Originally posted by <b>futuristxen</b>!

Goddamnit. I missed that. I was reading about banditry in South Africa instead of watching the halftime show.

I hope Carolina can win. Something about me just would like to see the Patriots lose. I like disapointed New Englanders.
I heard it second hand. But I dont see anything about it on the internet

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
CBS will allow Janet Jackson to show her tit on national TV but wont allow moveon.org show a commercial lambasting George Bush for the HALF TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT. Hypocrites

·
36,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If it really happened (and no tassle) I take it all back. Halftime of the century.

By the time Justin came on, I was zoned out from that mess, so I didn't notice.

If there was a tassle and it was a planned stunt, then I call Double Lame.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Originally posted by <b>TomBoerwinkle#1</b>!
If it really happened (and no tassle) I take it all back. Halftime of the century.

By the time Justin came on, I was zoned out from that mess, so I didn't notice.

If there was a tassle and it was a planned stunt, then I call Double Lame.
The Drudge Report is saying it was all scripted and has photos of the incriminating tassle.

Uber-Lame. Everyone involved needs a swift kick in the ***.

·
36,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pix on Everything but Basketball confirm the tassle.

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame!

EBB

·
Registered
31,975 Posts
http://www.drudgereport.com/

CBS Statement on Janet Jackson--- CBS deeply regrets the incident that occured during the Super Bowl halftime show. We attended all rehearsals throughout the week and there was no indication that any such thing would happen. The moment did not conform to CBS broadcast standards and we would like to apologize to anyone who was offended.

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

Top CBS executives approved a musical skit where Janet Jackson would expose her breast during the MTV-produced Super Bowl half-time concert, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

"The decision to go forward went to the very top of the network," a well-placed source explained from New York.

The groundbreaking scene came during the most-watched television broadcast of the year -- and during the dinner hour for the nation's west coast viewers.

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
Originally posted by <b>DaBullz</b>!
http://www.drudgereport.com/

CBS Statement on Janet Jackson--- CBS deeply regrets the incident that occured during the Super Bowl halftime show. We attended all rehearsals throughout the week and there was no indication that any such thing would happen. The moment did not conform to CBS broadcast standards and we would like to apologize to anyone who was offended.

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

Top CBS executives approved a musical skit where Janet Jackson would expose her breast during the MTV-produced Super Bowl half-time concert, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

"The decision to go forward went to the very top of the network," a well-placed source explained from New York.

The groundbreaking scene came during the most-watched television broadcast of the year -- and during the dinner hour for the nation's west coast viewers.
Are you implying that network executives would lie to us? I don't believe it...

·
"Meow."
5,595 Posts
Originally posted by <b>mizenkay</b>!
it was in her breast interest. :p

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040201/nysu030_1.html
. Due to the overwhelming demand and downloading of the single, the infectious song, co- written and produced by proven hitmaker Dallas Austin, will be digitally distributed to radio stations all over the world Monday February 2nd at 7 AM EST.

Feb 2nd, isn't that tomorrow? Wow. A world-wide release in less than 8 hours...that's quite the turnaround. It's almost as if Virgin knew something was going to happen.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts