Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the Arctic Express took a Southeast track.........freezing rain is anticipated in Atlanta tonight.

Oh, yeah, can't wait to see all those dixie chicks and cable guys out on the roadways tomorrow. :no:

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ABM</b>!
Well, the Arctic Express took a Southwest track.........freezing rain is anticipated in Atlanta tonight.

Oh, yeah, can't wait to see all those dixie chicks and cable guys out on the roadways tomorrow. :no:
It isn't like you took the stormy weather from us, we still have plenty here.:sigh:

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by <b>Schilly</b>!
I'm down in wilsonville and the wind is coming out of the East right now, I hope the weather dudes aren't underestimating the gorge!
I used to live right down the road from where you're at - in Aurora.

Yowzers, I drove through Wilsonville awhile back - and got lost! Shoot, whatever happened to the good ol' days of little old Lowry's market, and that was about it? :laugh:

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
You should try living right at the end of the Columbia River Gorge. Not only do we still have about an inch of ice on the street the wind is blowing again!

I am looking forward to Summer!

TROUTDALE sucks today! :|

·
Registered
6,107 Posts

Yowzers, I drove through Wilsonville awhile back - and got lost! Shoot, whatever happened to the good ol' days of little old Lowry's market, and that was about it? :laugh:
So did we! We were going down to Cottage Grove and saw that the traffic was slowing down so we thought that there had to be an accident so we decided to try getting off and getting on one of the other Wilsonville exits farther south but got lost and ended up in Sherwood (don't ask me how)! We then took 99 and 18 to Dayton and 221 to Salem.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Crap!

Looks like another day stuck at home! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>HOWIE</b>!
Crap!

The bush that is by the tree is about 2 feet tall and I have a drift of over 5 feet on the side there! Gorge living sucks in the Winter!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
Crap!

Even worse, you might end up having to spend most of that day here with us! :laugh:

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>gambitnut</b>!

Even worse, you might end up having to spend most of that day here with us! :laugh:
I can't complain, these are the two I get to hang out with, but it still doesn't change the fact that we all have cabin fever! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Yeah, that is right, time for some puppy photos! :D

Doesn't she just look like she wants to leave? :laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
I really think that I need a kid, this poor dog puts up with so much between my wife and I! :laugh:

She has that look take the freaking photo already! I will admit that she wouldn't go outside without it last night!

:grinning:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Um, wrong photo! :laugh:

Attachments

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, that is right, time for some puppy photos! :D

Doesn't she just look like she wants to leave? :laugh:
Hmmmm...is that one of dem electric plants - with a timer - to keep the dog from peeing on it? :grinning:

·
Registered
8,714 Posts

Hmmmm...is that one of dem electric plants - with a timer - to keep the dog from peeing on it? :grinning:
She doesn't have a pee problem since we got her diapers, but she has been holding it with the weather. We are getting gusts of up to 40 to 60 miles an hour over the last few days. It is cold here!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.