Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the NY Post

A New York group has submitted the winning bid for the New Jersey Nets - bringing the team a giant step closer to moving to a new Brooklyn arena, sources said yesterday.
It's "almost 100 percent definite," said the source. "The bankers who are making the decision have selected Ratner. It's just a matter of crossing t's and dotting i's."

If this is officially announced soon, it gives Jason Kidd time to make his demand to be traded before this year's Trading Deadline. Which would give the Blazers time to make an offer for Kidd using Rasheed as trade bait.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Hopefully Jason has no desire to be in Portland.

As upset as I am over the potential loss of Rasheed-I must say that there are 2 players that I will simply not be able to deal with as Blazers...#1 Jason Kidd #2 Kenyon Martin

Please please don't let this happen!

Besides-he's being a bit whiney isn't he?

Man-I'll accept anyone but these two.

SoCal-you're freakin' me out! :eek:

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
I think Kidd won't mind playing in Brooklyn, it's not that far from his home in regards to LI.

-Petey

·
Player Salary Geek
4,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>Petey</b>!
I think Kidd won't mind playing in Brooklyn, it's not that far from his home in regards to LI.

-Petey
I wondered how long it would take you to respond to this post, Petey!

I don't seriously consider this to be a valid proposal - just dreaming a bit in light of all the Wallace trade rumors....

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
Will the Nets change there name to the Brooklyn Nets, or are they just changing arenas?

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>So Cal Blazer Fan</b>!

I wondered how long it would take you to respond to this post, Petey!

I don't seriously consider this to be a valid proposal - just dreaming a bit in light of all the Wallace trade rumors....
Did I respond in a timely fashion?

-Petey

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Originally posted by <b>So Cal Blazer Fan</b>!

50 minutes.

Let's try to get it under a half hour next time.....

:laugh:
I do have to do work at times.

If you want to pay my bills, I'll get it under 10...

-Petey

1 - 9 of 9 Posts