Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If the Warriors can keep this up, there is a chance you'd wind up w/ their pick early, which would be nice with the age limit in question and this deeper draft huh?

Anyone look interesting at the spot?

-Petey

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I don't know that Nate Robinson would last that long but oh BOY would I love to have him on the C's, he is totally gonna be passed up based on height only and as guys like Earl Boykins, Spud Webb, and Mugsy Bogues have proven in the past.....little guys can still succeed in the NBA

·
Registered
13,107 Posts
Trading the pick...YES! Trade 2/3 of the 2nd rounders for a 1st rounder. Everyone loves young talent, especially that this will be the last year they come.

·
Premium Member
26,979 Posts
The second rounder is top 40 protected. Unless the Warriors run the table the rest of the way, and the Clippers run it in the opposite direction there is about a 0% chance that the pick falls outside the top 40. As you can see below if the Clips manage 4 out of 6 they finish with the 11th pick in the second round and the Warriors keep their pick. Even if the Clips play .500 ball the rest of the way (as they've been doing lately) it'll be tough for Golden State to overtake them. For the sakeof argument we'll grant that the Warriors will overtake the lagging Raptors and the rapidly sinking Lakers.

1) Atlanta 11-63
2) Charlotte 15-59
3) New Orleans 18-56
4) Utah 23-51
5) Portland 24-50
6) Milwaukee 28-46
7) New York 29-45
8) Golden State 30-45
9) Toronto 30-44
10) LA Lakers 33-42
11) LA Clippers 34-42

·
Registered
610 Posts
McCants :cheers:

PdP

·
Say Cheese
3,842 Posts
ehmunro said:
Sign me up for Sean Banks, a psychotherapist, and a full time security professional as chaperone. That boy has serious talent.
Any team to get Banks in the 2nd Round is lucky, he has lottery talent. But, his off the court issues are a concern.

·
Registered
618 Posts
we prob wont get pick but salim.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts