Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<--see avatar.

as of 11/15/05, theWanker, aka Ted, is the proud father of a fine 6 lb, 13 oz little bundle of NBA point guard upside. (not that there's any pressure or anything.) my wife was due to deliver Maxwell on the 15th, and she obliged with proper English punctuality--6:14 am. my first kid, and I couldn't be happier. the Blazers could lose every game from here on out 'til the end of the season, and I'd hardly shrug.

let me tell you that his shot is all over the place. he's willing to take it at any moment without any regard to what the rest of the team thinks the play is, and he lays a ton of bricks in the process. but he's only four days old, so I'm thinking I can eventually break the bad habits.

he may suck (particularly pinkies), but at least he's not Damon Stoudamire.

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
theWanker said:
<--see avatar.

as of 11/15/05, theWanker, aka Ted, is the proud father of a fine 6 lb, 13 oz little bundle of NBA point guard upside. (not that there's any pressure or anything.) my wife was due to deliver Maxwell on the 15th, and she obliged with proper English punctuality--6:14 am. my first kid, and I couldn't be happier. the Blazers could lose every game from here on out 'til the end of the season, and I'd hardly shrug.

let me tell you that his shot is all over the place. he's willing to take it at any moment without any regard to what the rest of the team thinks the play is, and he lays a ton of bricks in the process. but he's only four days old, so I'm thinking I can eventually break the bad habits.

he may suck (particularly pinkies), but at least he's not Damon Stoudamire.
congrats ted!

You're right about them losing every game and it not being terribly important. I know when Im near my nephews (and now 1 niece) I don't really care what the blazers do.

·
Registered
6,411 Posts
theWanker said:
<--see avatar.

as of 11/15/05, theWanker, aka Ted, is the proud father of a fine 6 lb, 13 oz little bundle of NBA point guard upside.
Congrats, tW! I'm sure he'll soon be a champion at dribbling.

barfo

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Congrats to you and the Mrs the Wanker..

that is very good news for you both. I am excited to hear of your new baby.

be careful with his shot... you need to put a diaper over it when you open it up :D cuts down on the hosings... (voice of experience) *giggling

just a few more years and the Blazers can draft him :D

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Very nice, Wanker! Congrats on being a father!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Hey congratulations on being a first time father Ted! I hope its a joy you get to experience over and over.

Other than that first time part of course...

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Ain't it great! You gotta love kids, they really change your life, congradulations and here is to getting some sleep in the next 18 years! :D

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Parenthood is a special privilege and joy. Congrats to you and Mrs Wanker. May you have restful nights as soon as possible. Free advise.....get them used to their own bed as soon as possible.

Go "baby" Wanker and Blazers.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Bah, too short.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Fantastic news.....even though it means an increase in the population of Idaho! :eek:

Sincere congrats to the three of you. :)

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Congrats, man! I share in similar joy....being a fresh grandfather, myself.

Get that hoop constructed early before the bills start mounting. :yes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts