Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
We need a low post player who can bring athleticsim and D. He's got athleticism but he's most comfortable on the perimeter facing up his opponent and is a liability on D. The reason anyone even knows his name is from all of the crap he says off the court (the fuzagi Kmart snipe for one) because his all around game is average at best. In no way strikes me as a guy who actually cares about winning or shows any kind of work ethic because his game hasn't changed a bit since he's entered the league. Good players like Wade, LeBron, RJ all add something to their game each and every offseason while Tim's best seasons were products of being on medicore teams.

Reactions: agilic

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
i think it was the Post or Times that had a quote from TT saying that if the opportunity to come to the Nets and play with kidd he would take it. of course he doesnt have say where he would get traded too, but if he became a FA i think rod would take a look at him. i dont think he is worth a 1st round pick or really any pick. we all know TT has skills and the ability to be a nice nba player, he just never found it. im not a TT fan, but im not a hater either. im not sure what his contract status is, but i admit that im curious what kidd could do for him. he wouldnt solve our problems, but if kidd could bring out the potential TT has had since day 1, TT could bring a nice demension off our bench. do i think it will happen? no, but the thought of seeing kidd make tt a player interests me and if kidd does work his magic it would benefit our team.

·
Banned
845 Posts
Wow, a match made in heaven, tim thomas and the nets :angel: :dead: , Takeover that was pretty retarded, did you even watch the playoffs a couple of years ago? Collins and TT? K-mart and TT. Ya Kmart is still not on the team but Kidd and other Nets are still tight with him.

·
Registered
8,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nets0701 said:
Wow, a match made in heaven, tim thomas and the nets :angel: :dead: , Takeover that was pretty retarded, did you even watch the playoffs a couple of years ago? Collins and TT? K-mart and TT. Ya Kmart is still not on the team but Kidd and other Nets are still tight with him.
If you read all the posts you will see I replied to uptown4784 and said I forgot.

·
Registered
873 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,405 Posts
VC posterized me said:
His physical ability is worth a look.

His work ethic, personality, and contract isn't.
exactly. if the guy wants to move on after playing 2 months?!!? at chicago?

what a sore loser he doesnt deserve to play in the NBA

just a big fat cry baby

cant earn his minute now that hes no longer playing for those talent-less knickerbockers

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
14 milllion for a role player? to quote a line from Welcome to Mooseport..

"No thank you Mr. President"

·
Banned
845 Posts
Ya, but Takeover, why would we want him? How can you forget such a big series?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts