Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
most want to take a nap when they are on the tube? Top three only!

1) The Knicks knock me right out, they are like watching oatmeal dry.

2)Miami's whole team looks hung over and beaten before the tip even happens.

3) The Bucks, now I know that's strange but do they have one player on their team that anybody goes what a show stopper? Terry Porter is one of ours and all, but he even he lacks a little zip. Definite snoozer team! Perfect for a lazy Sunday.

Teams like the Wiz, Clipps and Warriors have interesting players to me even if they suck most years.

·
Banned
11,117 Posts
Hawks - happens all the time. ;)

Raptors - for whatever reason, I hate to watch that team. Boooo-ring!

Clippers - need I say more?

·
Grumpy Pragmatist
3,410 Posts
Top 3:
Miami
Miami
Miami/Knicks (tie)

The Heat is still playing Pat Reiley ugly ball, and now they play it with no energy or enthusiasm!

That is why I cringe whenever someone mentions Pat as a candidate to coach the Blazers. Even when his teams were winning, they were hard to watch.

·
Top Of The Pops
27,472 Posts
New York would have qualified before they got Starbury.

Now, it's:

1. Detroit
2. Miami
3. San Antonio

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
1. San Antonio
2. Detroit
3. Washington

I don't care if Tim Duncan is the best player in the NBA, and now that Manu is getting scrub minutes the Spurs are absolutely painful to watch.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So when the Heat and the Knicks play time freaking stops. Now I know since the Knicks got Stephan it's changed a bit but for the most part we should get paid to endure that yawner.

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
Miami (no explanation needed)

Toronto (I don't find Carter as fun to watch as most, and outside of him there really isn't anything for me to get excited about)

New Orleans (not a Baron fan at all, there isn't much else there to excite with Mashburn out)

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah you know if ya take Tmac off the Magic does anyone show up to the games? Same with AI in Phili and Vince in Toronto!

In LA you Kobe, Shaq, GP and Malone

In Dallas Dirk, Finley, Jamison, Walker and Nash

In Sac you have Peja,Bibby, CWebb and Jackson

The east really needs to merge some of these teams superstars to create one really interesting team. Put Vince and Tmac back together or Lebron and Baron. If the east ever hopes to win the NBA finals they need more than a one man show on each team.

How about AI, Pierce and Ben Wallace on one team? Now that would make a more fun finals to watch against the west and a whole lot less yawners on the early games :)

·
Registered
392 Posts
#1 MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleep:
#2 L.A. CLIPPERS!!!!!!!!! :hurl:
#3 WASHINGTON!!!!!!!! :rocket:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They'll be on TV if they get Sheed! God or bad he's good for viewing points in the worst makets.

However for the players we'll get in return our TV contract may be yanked and replaced with Oprah reruns.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,855 Posts
I'm watching the Spurs vs. Knicks game now, damn it's awful. :sleep:

Those two teams would be my #1 and #2.

#3 would be the Heat.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Toronto is the most boring to me, even though they have one of the most exciting players in the world. That team gears too much toward one player. It gets real boring watching Carter play 1 on 5 while the rest of his team watch.

The Wizards is also boring. Not so much that they lack exciting players, because they do have some exciting players to watch; they are a boring team to watch simply because they are a terrible team. Ditto for Miami.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts