Votes: 12 75.0%
  • Give it back

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
Hard to say, I have really strong morals about certain stuff, and money's one of 'em. I mean, it could've taken that person a lot of hard work and time to earn that money, and for him/her to lose it all just like that? It could ruin a life, and I wouldn't wanna do that.
Then again, this is only $15,000.... if you put another 0 or two behind that digit then all morals gets thrown out the door :D

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
I'd return it. People that can afford to lose $15k don't eat lunch at McD's.

If I found it in an elevator at the Royal York, or maybe somewhere in Forest Hill Village... that's another story.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
I'd keep it it without question. Moneys hard to come by when your 21 for most people, and 14 grand could get me a nice ride or good for savings or investment.

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
how could you leave 15,000 at a mcdonalds?? That guy is lucky, i would probaly go to spend it and before i bought anything i'd probaly reconsider and return it (stupid consience :upset: )

·
Registered
561 Posts
mmmm

Student loans......or warm fuzzy feeling inside

mmmm

Student Loans.....or warm fuzzy feeling inside

I got 60-70 years to make up for my mistakes

Easy decision

Don't judge me:cool:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by <b>trees</b>!
id keep it and use it to pay back school loans, even though that still wouldnt cover it all....damn loans.
Yeah, I would keep it as well to pay of those student loans.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
i woudlnt think twice about taking it. I'd see it open it and just walk out of mcdonalds leaving my food there most likely and go on a huge spending spree

1 - 14 of 14 Posts