Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16,561 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PacersguyUSA</b>!
Yeah, baby 1st in the big 10, big win over Purdue. I've set a trend :D
I will never, never like IU, i hate them with a passion. Strange though since i'm from indy and i'm a pacer fan.:sigh:

·
Registered
885 Posts
i live in bloomington so i have always been a hoosier fan and always will be. i don't use avatars right now but, i still love the cream and crimson. and since this is an o.t. thread of sorts, i just wanted to add that the all star game (should be renamed the popularity contest) is pretty silly when a guy like vince carter gets the most votes (in the east) from the fans. that guy only gets the votes because he makes pretty dunks and has (or had) the mad hops. artest should easily start over him. vince only plays defense when he is controlled by someone else in a video game.
and ming over shaq for 2nd time in a row is more garbage. i am no shaq lover but, seriously- injuries and all, shaq is still the better center in the west and still easily the best in the league.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I try to change my avatar every two weeks or so. I try to keep an Indiana theme. I need to pay the 10 bucks so I can put up my own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts