Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now before all the Lebron lovers get on me on this one, i rememeber seeing how dangerous D-wagner was before the injury, last year he got the iverson comparisons, and at times he lived up to them. Wagner did not have a great shot a year ago but was a physicall, extreamly strong PG. This kid was super fast and had a killer cross over and moves to the basket that at times looked unstopable. Wagner is comming of an injured first half and is limited to 19 minutes a game, Lebron is playing great and i have no doubts that hes a special player, but i still dont see him dominating the league the way KG,Tmac,Duncan,Oneal,Kobe,Dirk,Etc do it. Lebron has the huge contract has all the money, said he did not care if he got picked to the all star game, and later said he does.Imo if i had the number 1 pick in i would go with Carmelo Anthony, I just see more out of him, i see that Anthony wants wins more then lebron. I dont know, but iam gonna love the Lebron vs Carmelo rivalry that will blosom next year, these two players are special. IMO there is no such thing as the NExt Jordan, Or even the Next KG, KG is in a world on his own.

·
Registered
897 Posts
if you don't think lebron will dominate the league like the kg's, kobe's, iverson's and shaq's...you are CRAZY..he's 19 and already one of the BEST players in the league....he's gonna do MORE than dominate the league in a few years.....he has to the potential to be as great, if not GREATER than all those players mentioned...

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by <b>Chi_Lunatic</b>!
if you don't think lebron will dominate the league like the kg's, kobe's, iverson's and shaq's...you are CRAZY..he's 19 and already one of the BEST players in the league....he's gonna do MORE than dominate the league in a few years.....he has to the potential to be as great, if not GREATER than all those players mentioned...
WOW. AS of now i dont see lebron in the top 20 top players in the NBA . But iam not saying he wont dominate all iam saying i doubt he will do it like KG the shaqs and the iversons, i just dont see it happening, Lebron is extreamly talented, extreamly! but His game is not elevated to the level where he is without a doubt one of the best players in the NBA. for example Lebron on his best night will drop 30 on you and he will take a ton of shoots, on an average night Iverson will drop 30 on you, on a great night Iverson can drop 50 on you and dish out 10 asst. Kg is consistent everynight, Lebron will go games where he only scores 13 points, some games he will dish out 9 asst, but hes not in the consistent level yet.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
No, Wags will never be the best player on the Cavs.

No slight to him, in fact I think he's going to end up being a very good player.

Dare I say Jaunny may end up being the "Pip" to a different #23.... :grinning:

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Jim Ian</b>!
No, Wags will never be the best player on the Cavs.

No slight to him, in fact I think he's going to end up being a very good player.

Dare I say Jaunny may end up being the "Pip" to a different #23.... :grinning:
I agree with this. I've been touting the LBJ/Baby Wags backcourt for a while now. I doubt anyone on LeBron's team is ever going to be better than LeBron until the twilight of his career.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts