Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And what do you play?

I play guitar, my oldest plays guitar and clarinet, and my youngest, apparently, doesn't play ANYTHING anymore!

How about all of you? BTW, my name is GoBlaze/Mike. Pleased to meet all of you! Even if I have been arguing with you alittle bit. Still, it is a pleasure to say "HI" to you all!!!!

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
I can play drums and piano.

I haven't done much with either lately though, although I probably should pick them back up... I always feel like I should take them back up after I listen to my Stevie Wonder records.

(Stevie Wonder is probably my favorite piano player, and he's one of my favorite drummers too.)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by <b>HearToTemptYou</b>!

I haven't done much with either lately though, although I probably should pick them back up... I always feel like I should take them back up after I listen to my Stevie Wonder records.

(Stevie Wonder is probably my favorite piano player, and he's one of my favorite drummers too.)

So why not just "pick" it back up man. We could make a reto band, part-time or something. Or nothing. If you feel it, just pick it back up, man. No matter the instrument. JUST P L A Y !!! PLAY IT!!!!

I wanna hear from instrument players. Do you PLAY? TELL ME!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by <b>HearToTemptYou</b>!

Play something for ME then! I LOVE IT!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wanna see some pics of some instuments too! Pianos, drums, harps, picolos, BIG basses(you know what I mean), saxamaphones, Clarinets, Oboes, etc..... Surprise me!

Music, in ALL it;s forms, shapes and styles, is a BIG TO DO! Also, a big, beautiful WINFALL of ALL Gods visions of big and small. Don't beleive me? Then don't groove then. Please post pics! I wanna see what you all play! I love ALL instruments!

GOOD LORD, I wish I could put a picture of my Les Paul as my avitar! It is a BRILLIANT Vintage Sunburst!!!!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I play a few.

Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone, and Baritone Saxophone. I also like to play my keyboard. Although I don't how to play the piano/keyboard well, I would like to think I can learn a song without any notes on paper. For example, I like to play the Blazer theme song (both the current one and previous one) and play with the song. It sounds pretty good, especially with my keyboard that has touch sensitivity so I can emphasize certain parts of the song. Countless hours of fun for me! :) On a side note, I think the drums in the current Blazer song are awesome.

Yamaha PSR-292

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by <b>Loyalty4Life</b>!
I play a few.

Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone, and Baritone Saxophone. I also like to play my keyboard. Although I don't how to play the piano/keyboard well, I would like to think I can learn a song without any notes on paper. For example, I like to play the Blazer theme song (both the current one and previous one) and play with the song. It sounds pretty good, especially with my keyboard that has touch sensitivity so I can emphasize certain parts of the song. Countless hours of fun for me! :) On a side note, I think the drums in the current Blazer song are awesome.

Yamaha PSR-292

I think that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the PIC too! THANK YOU!!!!! May I say that being a multi-talent like you are, AND being able to play by ear is a most ADMIRABLE trait! I learned by ear after being taught the drums for a year and a half and a few guitar lessons, I went on to play lead in bands and stuff. I stopped playing, though, for 16 years, but have started again and it's been like riding a bike, and my wife of 16 years says it is starting to sound like old....But new and better.

YEEEEHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

(Like anyone else cares) But, YEEEHAAAAAAA ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
519 Posts
I used to play the Drum when i was younger ..no not Drums..Drum...all my mom could afford when i was in Elem School..:laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
I played trumpet in school in concert band, jazz band and pep band. But that was many moons ago.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Originally posted by <b>GoBlaze</b>!
I wanna see some pics of some instuments too! Pianos, drums, harps, picolos, BIG basses(you know what I mean), saxamaphones, Clarinets, Oboes, etc..... Surprise me!
Schilly makes guitars - he does incredible work! Come on Schilly, post one!

·
Registered
3,565 Posts
I played trumpet and alto sax in high school, but now play piano, guitar and bass mostly.

I would like to see one of Schilly's guitars. I have a Taylor 710 and a Brian Moore i2.13 that I like, but haven't tried to make my own yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts