Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any guesses? It's only 1st and 2nd year players right? Here's my list...

LeBron James
Fred Jones
Travis Outlaw
Dwyane Wade
Jarvis Hayes
Kareem Rush

I'm just throwing some names out there and having a hard time thinking of players (school is really kicking my ars right now so I need something to get my mind off of it for a bit). Lets here some ideas.

·
Registered
14,070 Posts
its

Chris Anderson(nuggets)
LBJ
Jrich
and a 4th not said yet

·
Banned member
28,452 Posts
the blazers during the shoot around, were having a impromptu dunk contest thing going.

I'd like to see a contest with Outlaw, Woodsand Miles in it, for us Blazers fans to see.

The dunk contest is stupid now. It's basically "made" a couple players sell jerseys. They need to make it mean something. Make the top prize like a million or something.

The prize $$ they win now is chump change to a lot of the guys.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I was at the Blazers game in Chicago, and Woods was doing some impressive dunks in the warm-ups, lot of 360's, he was double pumping it and everything. I didn't know he had those kind of ups.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Wade would not be in the slam dunk contest even though he would be back by the all star break because he does not want to reinjure his wrist, and he already told teammates that he would not enter regardless because it would" cause to much hype"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts