Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is off topic and couold get me in trouble. But, several posters here wanted to visit the worldcrossing site that I host and I want to let them visit. But, first, those folkd need to go to worldcrossing and set up user profiles under theirnames and THEN I can add them.

http://wc6.worldcrossing.com/[email protected]@.1dddeb81

Go there and make a user id.

SO far I have basghetti, Darius Miles Davis, and Basketball Jones that want to be added. Let me know when you have created an id, and if it is any different from the screen names you have listed, then I will add you and that should be all you need to do.

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Never heard of that site, sorry.

·
Administrator
58,359 Posts
GB :laugh:

Our policy has been if a poster is in good standing and is a regular poster at this site, it is ok to advertise his or her site. Worldcrossing is a nice site, imo. I started with them years ago. Went to Rivals(the first rivals) and sportstalk.

We have a lot of posters here from worldcrossing. A lot!! So why not mingle??

Besides Ace20004u was just answering questions demanded by some of the others. Maybe a pm would have been better, but it is ok by me anyway I look at it.

If Ace20004u was a new poster, that would be different.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
ACE I created my id.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Ace, looking for my confirm as well

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, I will get you guys added just as soon as it lets me.

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Originally posted by <b>ace20004u</b>!
Ok, I will get you guys added just as soon as it lets me.
I'm actually a little confused, Ace. I was prompted for my real name, which I entered, but I was never prompted for my screen name.

JESUS I DON'T WANT YOU PEOPLE TO FIND OUT WHO I REALLY AM!

;)

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats weird DMD, don't know whats up with that.

I've added everyone except DMD & TB#1, I tried to enter you guys and there isn't any record of you as a worldcrossing member yet. I'll try adding you again, I'll come back here and post a link for you.

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Thats weird DMD, don't know whats up with that.

I've added everyone except DMD & TB#1, I tried to enter you guys and there isn't any record of you as a worldcrossing member yet. I'll try adding you again, I'll come back here and post a link for you.
I just probably did it wrong and now i can't fix it.:sigh:

·
Registered
8,438 Posts

Thats the link you can reach it through.

I'm sorry DMD & TomBoerwinkle#1, I wish I could tell you what you did wrong but I have no idea. When I registered it was quick, easy, and painless.
Just FYI, Ace, when I take that link now, I have no options to do anything.

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Darius Miles Davis</b>!

I'm actually a little confused, Ace. I was prompted for my real name, which I entered, but I was never prompted for my screen name.

JESUS I DON'T WANT YOU PEOPLE TO FIND OUT WHO I REALLY AM!

;)
Hey DMD, I confirmed my e-mail and logged in. Under the Change preferences screen, you can change your own username.

·
Is not afraid of shadows!
5,094 Posts

Thats the link you can reach it through.

I'm sorry DMD & TomBoerwinkle#1, I wish I could tell you what you did wrong but I have no idea. When I registered it was quick, easy, and painless.
I got prompted the same way. My login name is my real name, so it's not so bad, but I prefer to use only my last name. You can go to "Change Password and Preferences" and actually change your user name as well.

No problem.

·
Registered
8,438 Posts
Originally posted by <b>arenas809</b>!
Are there messages?

All it says it for more info write some person....
Yep, now the same is happening for me. I get no options when I type in the link. What gives? Is this some big elaborate joke to piss me and arenas off?

;)

By the way arenas, ace might just be doing you a favor. Perhaps there's a link to trade info on the upcoming crawford/richardson trade. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
8,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
everyone should be added except DMD. DMD, did you ever manage to register?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts