Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OT: Would yall ever consider being in an interracial relationship?

I'm doing an article about interracial relationships for school. I was just wondering if you guys would date outside of your race.

If not, why?
If so, why?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
444 Posts
jworth said:
Yes, I would.

The color and race of a girl doesn't matter at all to me.
oh yea i would even though it would be kind of tough on the families. But hey love is about people not colors.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,285 Posts
hitokiri315 said:
oh yea i would even though it would be kind of tough on the families. But hey love is about people not colors.
yeah it wouldn't exactly be easy. There's always cultural barriers that would probably have to be crossed (some bigger than others) but if it's worth it then id do it.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
444 Posts
white guy here
 

· Kardashian Cursed
Joined
·
12,416 Posts
White guy here, and its not that i wouldnt date a non white, its just i dont find those type of girls attractive. Not caue they are ugly, i just find myself more attracted to white, same aged, women. Esp. blondes under 5'8'' with noce hips...

Its just prefrence really, nothing racial to do with it.
 

· Tru Warier
Joined
·
13,652 Posts
ohhh yeah, I'm Chinese and I'd be open to date anyone! Dating and relationship definitely, but likely won't develop into anything too serious - the cultural differences usually kick in after some time.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
443 Posts
for sure...i myself find that the most beautiful people are of mixed background. probably has something to do with the diversifying of the genes, but thats just my opinion.
 

· Sexy Moderator
Joined
·
13,492 Posts
Yao Mania said:
ohhh yeah, I'm Chinese and I'd be open to date anyone! Dating and relationship definitely, but likely won't develop into anything too serious - the cultural differences usually kick in after some time.
Woo Hoo .....I never dated a chinese guy before...here is my chance. :groucho:
 

· Fundamental Dream
Joined
·
3,533 Posts
reno2000 said:
for sure...i myself find that the most beautiful people are of mixed background. probably has something to do with the diversifying of the genes, but thats just my opinion.
oh yes...blk mixed with white....blk mixed with hispanic...white mixed with cuban..cuban mixed with russian..the list goes on!!!!
 

· I'm too sexy for ya.
Joined
·
2,089 Posts
I'm Chinese, I don't really care the race of the girl I date, unless if they're some really crazy families in which like they do the "you have to marry within your ethnicity thing," then that would suck. But hey love isn't about color.
 

· Tru Warier
Joined
·
13,652 Posts
Gotham2krazy said:
Haha Kit, Yaomania lives all the way in Vancouver, it isn't exactly close to our Tri-state Metro Area. XD
Actually, I'm in Hong Kong now... just half way around the world, don't let the distance seperate us!

And I always thought Demiloy was Chinese too!
 
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top