Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
AND1NBA said:
I hope your being sarcastic.:rolleyes: If not, take your propaganda to the Heat board.
No im not sarcastic and thanks for your "awesome" proposition,but i dont need to take my "propaganda" to the HEAT board.

Im suppose to hate him because he dosent play for the NETS anymore? Please

Again,i hope ZO is OK.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Intense Enigma said:
No im not sarcastic and thanks for your "awesome" proposition,but i dont need to take my "propaganda" to the HEAT board.

Again,i hope ZO is OK.
Dude, he whined and ripped the nets the entire time he was in Jersey. He never wanted to be here. Where were you when he called the nets a sorry franchise?

·
Registered
13,167 Posts
Intense Enigma said:

Again,i hope ZO is OK.
He was a total piece of **** while playing for the Nets. He was "retired" until he saw Shaq was going to play for the Heat. Then two weeks later, he announces he is going to try a "comeback" in NJ. The only reason he wanted to try a "comeback" was so he could force a buyout and rejoin the Heat. He wanted a free ring. Since he was under contract to the Nets, he couldn't sign with the Heat. He then whined from the very first day in training camp, demanding a buyout, which the Nets refused to give him on his terms. Then, he decides to sit. Luckily, there was a GM dumb enough to take him on.

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
THE TAKEOVER said:
The curse of Thorn strikes again... 1st it was SAR and now ZO
"The Curse of Thorn" goes waaaaay deeper than that.

It's downright scary.

·
Burned
18,770 Posts
uptown4784 said:
That sucks. I really wanted him to play in playoffs, so he can try get Heat championship
Link.

·
15 STRONG
27,437 Posts
I wouldn't put it past you guys to find anything funny/enjoyable/laughable about a player possibly being out for the season.......VERY classy Nets fans.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.