1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
22,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pacers @ Raptors
Bucks @ Wizards
Cavaliers @ Magic

With how close they were for a while, I didn't think I'd be cheering for the Magic anytime soon, but it'd be nice if they could pull out a win against the cavs.

The wizards and pacers are a longer shot to pass, but them losing couldn't hurt. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I agree.
The only thing that will matter for the Nets will be a Magic win.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Magic SHOULD win...I definitely hope they do..

Reactions: Petey

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I really don't know who I can root for in the Cleveland, Magic game....I guess it would have to be the Magic, because then we'll be closer to Cleveland again.

Reactions: Petey

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I'm hoping D.Howard can abuse that Cavalier frontline...

·
Registered
839 Posts
if bron plays the way he did last game, it´ll be very tough. but stop him, and the game will be magic´s. z´s still out, so if they contain james, and continue to attack on their end (ie. franchise), they should pull it out. :gopray:

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
magic up by 5..cleveland coming back

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Vinsane said:
damn magic
Yup, they have given up the lead now.

Cavs up 36-35, 8 to play in the 2nd.

-Joe C.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Philadelphia guard Allen Iverson might miss Tuesday night game's against Boston because of sprained thumbs.

Iverson is still bothered by the thumb on his right hand, which forced him to miss Saturday's game against Washington.

"It's a lot better than it was on the day of the Wizards game, but the way I feel right now, I don't think so. I don't think I'll be able to go," Iverson said after sitting out Monday's practice.

"As long as the swelling keeps coming down, it's been going down since yesterday, I think if it goes all the way down and I can try to play without a whole bunch of pain, then I'll give it a shot," Iverson said. "If not, I'll try and make the best decision I can."

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Cavs take a 59-54 lead into the half.

-Joe C.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts