·
Registered
5,891 Posts
yeah JJ was over rated from the conference tourney

Reactions: Carbo04

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Your thread title is a bit exagerated IMO...Redick will be drafted in the first round...todays perfomance may cause him to slip toward the end of round 1 but he'll still go first round IMO.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Let's hope he doesn't go in the first round...I doubt there is anyone here who wouldn't like him in the 2nd round, but it's not going to happen.

·
Star in the Making
4,739 Posts
I hope Lakers pick him... he can get plenty of open looks off of Kobe and Lamars penetrations.

Reactions: Carbo04

·
Registered
6,509 Posts
meru said:
11 points. 3-19. So much for him.
He didn't just fall out of the first round.

Only morons thought he was a top 10 pick. He'll still go somewhere after the lottery and before the end of the first round.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
He probably didn't move much at all. Only rare and uninformed fans thought he was a top 10 pick before this game. Most NBA scouts probably already saw what kind of player he is; a shooter and fairly one-dimensional, and those types of players are prone to streakiness. He is still a mid-late first round pick even after tonight's game. I'm just glad he will won't be signed by the Blazers, because if we wanted a streaky scoring SG who doesn't defend, we already have dixon.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
I never believed he was a legit tip 10 pick. Though, thier is no way he falls out of the 1st round. Thin of how good JJ could be if he was on a team like Phoenix, Dallas, Cleveland or Indiana. That is scary, as he will almost NEVER get double teamed. A top 10 pick, no way!

·
Banned member
28,451 Posts
Steez said:
I hope Lakers pick him... he can get plenty of open looks off of Kobe and Lamars penetrations.
kind of hard to pick him when they don't have a pick in the draft this year, as things currently stand.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Put J.J. on a team with a good big man and a slasher and he will score like mad. Pick and rolls, dish-outs from penetration. Give the guy a semi-open look and he'll knock it down.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.