Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have three sets of back-to-backs: at Chicago and vs. Toronto, vs. Washington and at Milwaukee, vs. San Antonio and at Indiana. The way we are playing right now, is 5-1 too much to hope for? I see Darko getting a lot of PT this week.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>froggyvk</b>!
We have three sets of back-to-backs: at Chicago and vs. Toronto, vs. Washington and at Milwaukee, vs. San Antonio and at Indiana. The way we are playing right now, is 5-1 too much to hope for? I see Darko getting a lot of PT this week.
If tonight is any indication of how we're going to play over the next couple games, then 5-1 is not out of reach.

The Milwaukee, SA, and Indiana games worry me. We could lose all three if we don't come to play.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I could see us going 3-3 or even 2-4...though 5-1 would be very nice. Indiana has been tough for us all year, San Antonio beat us last year at home without Robinson, Milwaukee has already beaten us once on their court this year and Toronto beat us at home last year w/out VC (on the second night of a back to back too), but if we keep playing like we have been we shouldn't have too many problems.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'm thinking we go 4-2...I'm actually a little wary of the Chicago game. Eddy Curry killed the Stons last year and ya never know...

·
Registered
15,963 Posts
No one thinks you'll lose to Washington? You guys are pretty cocky :grinning: Seriously though, you should look forward to plenty of Darko minutes in that one ...

I think you guys go 4-2, with losses against the Bucks and Pacers. No rhyme or reason, just a guess.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
I'm a little more optomistic.

I stay the streak stays in tact until next weekend.

San Antonio and Indiana back to back is brutal. But if we keep our current play up we are very capable of winning every game.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Brian</b>!
I hope we win tommorows game (bucks) although I don't feel real confident something about those damn bucks. If we can split the back to back against the spurs and pacers I would be happy
I don't know about the Bucks game either, they've won ten in a row at home, it'll be the battle of the streaks.

They better beat SA on Monday, because I'm going to the game and they owe me a good performance after I had to see through a loss to the AI-less 76ers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.