Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are to f****** old and slow. How can you teach f****** like Mjax and Mcinnis to play D when they can't move. We have no f***** bench. We might as well have signed that b**** Palacio who actually plays D. F*** this s***. This is our team for the season ladies and gentleman. We can't teach these mofos to play D and they all got benched. Frank has no control becuse most of our players are older then him. Why isn't RJ consistent? He plays well one game and sucks the other. I hate how this goddamn team is built. We are just to old. You can't teach youth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
976 Posts
Mjax didn't play tonight

this is 12 games of our season

and if we take a trip to Nepal we could possibly teach youth
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,142 Posts
jizzy said:
We are to f****** old and slow. How can you teach f****** like Mjax and Mcinnis to play D when they can't move. We have no f***** bench. We might as well have signed that b**** Palacio who actually plays D. F*** this s***. This is our team for the season ladies and gentleman. We can't teach these mofos to play D and they all got benched. Frank has no control becuse most of our players are older then him. Why isn't RJ consistent? He plays well one game and sucks the other. I hate how this goddamn team is built. We are just to old. You can't teach youth.
u've got to chill. In this league, there is no such thing as unfixable. We've got rod thorn and there will most likely be errr personnel changes. And defense can be tought, with the right coach.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,452 Posts
Now is the time to get Mike James and Eric Williams from Toronto. We needed their D, shooting, and athleticism.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
976 Posts
athleticism? they're both 30+
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, we suck, Our players can't move. They have no quickness.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,452 Posts
mjm1 said:
u've got to chill. In this league, there is no such thing as unfixable. We've got rod thorn and there will most likely be errr personnel changes. And defense can be tought, with the right coach.
If your 30+ years old, played on 3+ teams and have no history of defense you have no desire to learn defense. This is in reference to both McInnis and MJax.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,734 Posts
mjm1 said:
....there will most likely be errr personnel changes. And defense can be tought, with the right coach.
Yes... yes!!! We need "personnel changes." I agree completely. Defense and team plays can be taught indeed, but with the right coach. You're right. Im not saying Frank is not the right coach, but he has not been very effective so far.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Goddamit, This game just made me mad. We're like the f***** Raptors. Kidd ain't no leader. We are just to old. RJ has been a dissapointment. We looked so good in pre seaosn and now we suck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,142 Posts
jizzy said:
Goddamit, This game just made me mad. We're like the f***** Raptors. Kidd ain't no leader. We are just to old. RJ has been a dissapointment. We looked so good in pre seaosn and now we suck.
WHOW, calm down. the raptors??? you cannot call out kidd in such a fashion, for where would this team have been without him?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mjm1 said:
WHOW, calm down. the raptors??? you cannot call out kidd in such a fashion, for where would this team have been without him?


Where's this team with Kidd?
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top