Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look I'm happy we won, I am. I don't want to sound negative, but I just wanted to just say this.

Those valuable trade exceptions... remember those? Remember how we thought so highly of them and came up with so many scenarios with what we could do with them?

Well to date - they've amounted to Elden Campbell, Marc Jackson and Clifford Robinson. :dead:

Jackson is worthless. We might as well have let the TE expire then have the 76ers dump his contract on us.

·
Registered
10,142 Posts
Infinet said:
Look I'm happy we won, I am. I don't want to sound negative, but I just wanted to just say this.

Those valuable trade exceptions... remember those? Remember how we thought so highly of them and came up with so many scenarios with what we could do with them?

Well to date - they've amounted to Elden Campbell, Marc Jackson and Clifford Robinson. :dead:

Jackson is worthless. We might as well have let the TE expire then have the 76ers dump his contract on us.
now thats false, he's got high trade value. lol

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mjm1 said:
now thats false, he's got high trade value. lol
Not until next year. His final year of his contract. I believe he has an option year after this one, and I hope he excersizes it. I doubt it though.

·
Banned
58,028 Posts
Infinet said:
Not until next year. His final year of his contract. I believe he has an option year after this one, and I hope he excersizes it. I doubt it though.
Why won't he exercise it? He's make close to the MLE. Think any team would offer it to him? Or you mean you hope he walks?

-Petey

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Petey said:
Why won't he exercise it? He's make close to the MLE. Think any team would offer it to him? Or you mean you hope he walks?

-Petey
I meant I hope he walks

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Infinet said:

This is old news.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts