Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

241 - 260 of 2908 Posts

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
A couple pages back.....Catcountry21 said that Hyland is still with the team. That's good enough for me.......guess it was a false alarm.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Maybe it's an administrative thing. This transfer happened pretty quickly to begin with and maybe all the i's weren't dotted and the t's weren't crossed. There is also the issue of where his scholarship is going to come from. I'm sure we'll know soon enough.

·
Registered
8,740 Posts
I hear that UVM's Gonzaga transfer has already left the team. True?
And so.......our 2 day Keegan Hyland journey has come full circle. Oh well......it was an interesting couple of days.

P.S. - Why is it that Vermont fans are always the last to know things about their own team??? :whatever:

·
Premium Member
32,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #249
P.S. - Why is it that Vermont fans are always the last to know things about their own team??? :whatever:
People knew, nobody posted anything until it was official.

·
Premium Member
32,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #256
Let the Catamount fans continue to play charades and entertain themselves
You seem pretty entertained.

There were people that knew what the deal was that just didn't post anything until it was final- pretty responsible, IMO.

·
Premium Member
32,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #258 (Edited)
It was final two days ago when I posted it. You seem to be implying what I did was irresponsible.
I'm not- what you posted seemed pretty valid to me.

What I mean was I was waiting for an action that showed he was no longer on the team before I commented- like removing his bio off the roster.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I guess this is the end of As the Catamount Turns! Now the next episode will focus on why did he leave the mighty Catamounts? Will he reject anymore Aeast schools? Tune in tomorrow!

241 - 260 of 2908 Posts