Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

2881 - 2900 of 2907 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Tyler Stewart to St. Francis (PA). Not sure how much playing time he'll get, but at least he's at a program that has shown a pulse this decade, finishing t-1st in the NEC last season and earning an NIT bid.

·
Premium Member
32,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,882
Curiously BU’s second leading scorer last year F Travis Scanlon has decided to transfer, kinda late. Not super athletic and mid-major the right level, so curious to see where he ends up.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,148 Posts
Jeff Goodman
Albany lands Savannah State transfer Romani Hansen, per source. averaged 11.9 points and 5.5 boards in MEAC play. Immediately eligible.

·
Registered
13,641 Posts
Jeff Goodman
Albany lands Savannah State transfer Romani Hansen, per source. averaged 11.9 points and 5.5 boards in MEAC play. Immediately eligible.
This probably belongs in the '19 recruiting thread. He gives Albany something they don't have right now...much better length and athleticism at the forward spot. Should be a rotation piece.

I'm told Albany is now done for '19. All focus on '20.

·
Premium Member
32,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,887
Curiously BU’s second leading scorer last year F Travis Scanlon has decided to transfer, kinda late. Not super athletic and mid-major the right level, so curious to see where he ends up.
Transferred to Belmont. Had visited Wisconsin.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Sloan Seymour from Siena College just entered the transfer portal. UVM recruited him hard before he eventually picked Siena. He broke the freshman record at the school for most three pointers made, which I believe was 94? Sloan also averaged 9.1ppg. I know that UVM has an already loaded offer including a ton of walk-ons but does anybody see the coaching staff getting in contact with Seymour. He would be another great addition to this team in a very good recruiting offseason for UVM already.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,148 Posts
Sloan Seymour from Siena College just entered the transfer portal. UVM recruited him hard before he eventually picked Siena. He broke the freshman record at the school for most three pointers made, which I believe was 94? Sloan also averaged 9.1ppg. I know that UVM has an already loaded offer including a ton of walk-ons but does anybody see the coaching staff getting in contact with Seymour. He would be another great addition to this team in a very good recruiting offseason for UVM already.
Could only happen if Nash doesn't count against the scholarship limit. He possesses the combination of size and 3 pt shooting the team appears to lack behind Lamb. Toughness or lack there of has always been the knock on the kid so I don't know if the staff still has interest. He's also likely have to sit out, so no help this season. Of course I thought Demuth was going to have to sit out so.... what do I know?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Wow I really need to proof read before I hit reply...sorry guys. Auto correct hurt me too...roster* not offer

·
Registered
449 Posts
Could only happen if Nash doesn't count against the scholarship limit. He possesses the combination of size and 3 pt shooting the team appears to lack behind Lamb. Toughness or lack there of has always been the knock on the kid so I don't know if the staff still has interest. He's also likely have to sit out, so no help this season. Of course I thought Demuth was going to have to sit out so.... what do I know?
Depending on Nash’s scholarship status and me being selfish I hope we received a scholarship spot for him “retiring” from basketball. Adding someone like Seymour like you said would benefit us as we could stretch the floor even more. He does need to toughen up I agree. He likes to hangout on the perimeter, which is fine because he hits shots, but he needs to be able to bang down low and crash the boards too. Also I think UVM was given a gift with DeMuth being granted immediate eligibility. I agree, I don’t see high chances of it happening again with Seymour.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Interesting about Seymour. If I recall correctly, despite several D1 offers he was slated for prep school before deciding to *not* reclassify and commit to Siena. Seemed like a "hometown kid picks dream school" kind of situation. Methinks that if he's bailing on Siena, after the year he had, he's looking to go higher.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,148 Posts
Interesting about Seymour. If I recall correctly, despite several D1 offers he was slated for prep school before deciding to *not* reclassify and commit to Siena. Seemed like a "hometown kid picks dream school" kind of situation. Methinks that if he's bailing on Siena, after the year he had, he's looking to go higher.
Siena board seems to think he'll follow Christian to GW.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Siena board seems to think he'll follow Christian to GW.
That would not surprise me one bit..

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Eddie Davis who was a graduate transfer from southern miss into Hartford last year is transferring to the citadel for his final season. Unfortunately he battled injuries most of last year.

2881 - 2900 of 2907 Posts