Realist/A-hole
5,714 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
5,714 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Not surprised as he didn't play much down the stretch. I wish him well and hope he finds a good situation going forward. I've met his parents. Great folks and will always be thankful for Sam and Jack coming to UMBC and working their butts off.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
No it doesn't... Kid did nothing. Many suspected this one will leave. Regressed pretty badly from playing decent late freshman year. His production was non existent and best asset was length on defense.

Not sure where you pin blame but another kid that flamed out. Albany is a mess. Let's be honest. This is going to be a completely new team...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Realist/A-hole
5,714 Posts
Tariq Sbiet

@Tariq_NPH

·
Apr 7

Old Dominion, Eastern Michigan, New Hampshire, Charlotte, Howard, Tulane, North Carolina A&T, South Dakota, Denver, Wyoming, Detroit & growing list after Chicago St transfer Amir Gholidzadeh of
@TBA_MBB
6'6 skilled guard
@NPACanada

·
Registered
671 Posts
No it doesn't... Kid did nothing. Many suspected this one will leave. Regressed pretty badly from playing decent late freshman year. His production was non existent and best asset was length on defense.

Not sure where you pin blame but another kid that flamed out. Albany is a mess. Let's be honest. This is going to be a completely new team...

Just last summer Brown was saying his goal should be to be the best two way player in the league and the had the most talent on the team. With all that talent and two years left, I'd think this isn't great for the Albany roster even if he was disappointing this year.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
The whole league is down. With the exception of Hartford, I'd argue that UVM, SBU, UMBC, (and Albany perhaps) all put out their weakest team in a few years and the league is trending downward in overall quality again.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
The whole league is down. With the exception of Hartford, I'd argue that UVM, SBU, UMBC, (and Albany perhaps) all put out their weakest team in a few years and the league is trending downward in overall quality again.
Listen... Albany has stunk for 2 years. Where we going but up? Not much room left to get worse.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
Just last summer Brown was saying his goal should be to be the best two way player in the league and the had the most talent on the team. With all that talent and two years left, I'd think this isn't great for the Albany roster even if he was disappointing this year.
He didn't have a talent problem...

·
President of the Anti-Carbone Club
149 Posts
We weren't as bad as we were in 2017-18, that team finished under .500 in conference play for the first time since 2008. Had Elijah not gotten hurt you're talking a much closer battle with Vermont for first.

·
Realist/A-hole
5,714 Posts

Jon Rothstein

Source: Loyola (Maryland) grad transfer Chuck Champion has committed to Albany. Immediately eligible.

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
3021 - 3040 of 3107 Posts