Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

3121 - 3140 of 3337 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Sessoms had 12pts 3assist and 4steals off the bench in PSUs opening win against VMI, Sessoms was 5/12 and of course put up the second most shots on the team

·
Realist/A-hole
6,089 Posts
Ivy League transfer scoreboard:

Columbia-5
Cornell-4
Brown-3
Dartmouth-3
Penn-2
Princeton-2
Yale-1
Harvard-1

·
Premium Member
33,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,126

Columbia-5
Cornell-4
Brown-3
Dartmouth-3
Penn-2
Princeton-2
Yale-1
Harvard-1
I’d welcome Jerome Desrosiers from Princeton. From MTL and played at NMH w/ Tomas Murphy.

Seemingly would make sense.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts

Columbia-5
Cornell-4
Brown-3
Dartmouth-3
Penn-2
Princeton-2
Yale-1
Harvard-1
Are these all grad transfers?

·
Realist/A-hole
6,089 Posts
Pretty much yes. Seniors or Juniors who have met their graduation requirements.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Jeff Goodman
@GoodmanHoops
·
3h
Sources: The basketball oversight committee expected to recommend that the NCAA allow ALL transfers to get waiver to play this season. This would be proposed to the D-1 Council — which next meets on Dec. 16. There is a chance it could be voted on prior to the 16th.

LONG OVERDUE

So IVY league transfers will be able to play for another team this year maybe?

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Jeff Goodman
@GoodmanHoops
·
3h
Sources: The basketball oversight committee expected to recommend that the NCAA allow ALL transfers to get waiver to play this season. This would be proposed to the D-1 Council — which next meets on Dec. 16. There is a chance it could be voted on prior to the 16th.

LONG OVERDUE

So IVY league transfers will be able to play for another team this year maybe?
I'm generally anti-waiver, but based on the NCAA's leniency with them this year, I don't know why they didn't reach this conclusion sooner. Waivers are only waivers if they're exceptions: this season they've already granted waivers to like 90+% of transfers (unofficial number, but spiritually correct). The exceptions are the handful of random players who didn't get them. Makes you wonder how they couldn't clear an incredibly low bar.

·
Realist/A-hole
6,089 Posts

·
Realist/A-hole
6,089 Posts

Adam Finkelstein

@AdamFinkelstein

UMass Lowell has landed a commitment from LaSalle transfer Ayinde Hikim. Should have a chance to be a dynamic playmaker in the America East. 3 years of eligibility remaining.

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
Arkel Lamar landed at UMKC. Has already played a game for them. Wish him luck. I don’t know why Manhattan didn’t work out (COVID?) but UMKC seems a surprising choice.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
After a successful stint at UMBC and some graduate work at UMKC, one can only assume that Lamar is going to be next headed to the University of Mississippi Medical Center (UMMC) to do his residency at which point he can live a very comfortable life and move to New Jersey and join the Upper Montclair Country Club (UMCC).

3121 - 3140 of 3337 Posts